Mini Tummy Tuck Scheduled 09/26/2011 - Tulsa, OK

I am 37 years old and have 2 boys both by C...

I am 37 years old and have 2 boys both by C Section. I am 5'0 and weight around 125-130lbs.

I've always wanted to have a Tummy Tuck. The doctor recommended a Mini Tummy Tuck because I am short waisted, have a high belly button, belly button does not need repair and not enough skin above belly button for a Full TT.

today is your day sweetie I pray all is well!
Tomorrow is your big day, I will be thinking of you. I know you will be fine, I can't wait to hear how it all goes(-:
Hey, I just had a mini tt with my mommy makeover and I am so happy with the results. You are going to look sooooo good(-: My PS recomends scar guard and scar esthetic for scar treatment after surgery. I haven't started them yet so I can't tell you how they work but the reviews online are good for both of them. I also bought the scar sheets but I don't know if I can use them along with the other products. The sheets should help flatten if your scar is raised or bumpy at all. I hope this helps(-: Good luck!

Day 2 Not a whole lot of draining going on......

Day 2
Not a whole lot of draining going on....hoping to get drain out at Dr appt on Friday. It hurt like hell to get out of the hospital bed yesterday. I threw up twice yesterday. Today was much easier to get out of bed and walk around. I really want to look at my new stomach but havent gotten the nerve up to do so. The Mini TT has been mostly the same as my previous C Sections. I think being 10 years old and the doctor also tightened my muscles - which is a good thing! I will definately post pics as soon as I take a peek and get them posted asap. I know firsthand there is not alot of Mini TT before/after pictures out there to view.
I too would love to see a picture as well as hear from you if you are still pleased with your outcome. I had my consult with him and have one more consult but to be honest, he was my first choice to begin with. Love his professionalism as well as the fact that he does what is best not just what we want without knowing all the risks.
Hi I'm very interested in more pics plz!!
Hello, I'm considering getting a mini or full TT, I have the same body structure as you do, and I would love to see pictures of your results! have a quick recovery!
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rubis and his wife are absolutely wonderful!