Mini Tummy Tuck Scheduled 09/26/2011 - Tulsa, OK

I am 37 years old and have 2 boys both by C...

I am 37 years old and have 2 boys both by C Section. I am 5'0 and weight around 125-130lbs.

I've always wanted to have a Tummy Tuck. The doctor recommended a Mini Tummy Tuck because I am short waisted, have a high belly button, belly button does not need repair and not enough skin above belly button for a Full TT.

Day 2 Not a whole lot of draining going on......

Day 2
Not a whole lot of draining going on....hoping to get drain out at Dr appt on Friday. It hurt like hell to get out of the hospital bed yesterday. I threw up twice yesterday. Today was much easier to get out of bed and walk around. I really want to look at my new stomach but havent gotten the nerve up to do so. The Mini TT has been mostly the same as my previous C Sections. I think being 10 years old and the doctor also tightened my muscles - which is a good thing! I will definately post pics as soon as I take a peek and get them posted asap. I know firsthand there is not alot of Mini TT before/after pictures out there to view.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rubis and his wife are absolutely wonderful!

Hi I'm very interested in more pics plz!!
Hello, I'm considering getting a mini or full TT, I have the same body structure as you do, and I would love to see pictures of your results! have a quick recovery!
I am meeting with a surgeon next Monday. I also have a short abdomen and my belly button is still in great shape. I am 5' 2" and 124 lbs. no loose skin above the belly button. Is just the lower half called a mini tummy tuck or what constitutes a mini tummy tuck? I look a lot like you did.
you look great I am hoping to get mini tt this summer but have to see the PS first :)
WOW MA YOU LOOK GREAT!
Hope you are feeling much better today. So excited to see your new pics.
Still no drainage that is good!Now bowel movement yet I got the medicne also for bowel movement so I wont be dreading first bowel!
Day 3 Post-Op. Felt sick this am, I should have ate something before I took my pills, not after. thank goodness I did not throw up. I took a nap for a couple hours in the am. I have only taken 2 pain pills today....I started a load of laundry, I had to use a pair of tongs to get the dirty laundry out of the hamper, emptied the dishwasher and made dinner. Feeling a lot better but trying to take it easy. Not much drainage either. I want to take a shower badly, but not sure exactly how that'll work. I havent been brave enough to take my binder off to take a peak. I can tell I'm very swollen. No bowel movement yet....,lots of noise going on though..hopefully I'll have one soon and it will go smoothly. I have been taking Colace....
WOW THANKS FOR SHARING IT IS LIKE A C-SECTION SINCE I HAVE HAD 2 I CAN RELATE! i HOPE YOU GET YOUR DRAINS OUT TOO!
I hope you are feeling better and better each day. I know those first few are rough, but just know that after that it starts getting sooooo much better. Hugs!
today is your day sweetie I pray all is well!
Tomorrow is your big day, I will be thinking of you. I know you will be fine, I can't wait to hear how it all goes(-:
Hey, I just had a mini tt with my mommy makeover and I am so happy with the results. You are going to look sooooo good(-: My PS recomends scar guard and scar esthetic for scar treatment after surgery. I haven't started them yet so I can't tell you how they work but the reviews online are good for both of them. I also bought the scar sheets but I don't know if I can use them along with the other products. The sheets should help flatten if your scar is raised or bumpy at all. I hope this helps(-: Good luck!
I tried Mederma after both of my C Sections, it didn't do anything for me...:(
MEDERMA FOR SCAR TREATMENT!.. i KNOW ALOT OF LADIESUSE DIFFERENT CREAMS BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU BUY BUT SO FAR FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN STUDYING MEDERMA AND PALMERS OIL IS BEST FOR YOUR TT SCAR
what kind of creams???
Yes sweetie full tt! There is a few ladies but the search here is strange sometimes I know ladies who dont need full tt but you can just find them under tummy tuck! Do most of the project now so it wont keep you worrying! I am so getting ready now for everything as far as creams and pillows pjs.
I am working on getting prepared....have several things I need to get done this weekend. My 10 year old has a Science Project due next Friday so that is going to be very interesting to get completed. This site has been wonderful.....but I wish there was more info and pics on the Mini. You are getting a Full Tummy Tuck in February 2012?
Welcome to the site! OMG your scheduled next week are you prepared for everything this site is awesome you will find so much help here!

It's great if you can get away with a mini! Your recovery and incision will both be shorter. Please come back and let us know how it goes. Only 6 more days!