Botox Review - Tulsa, OK

I decided to get a small dose (15 units) of Botox...

I decided to get a small dose (15 units) of Botox to my forehead/eyebrows last week. I am very impressed with the results! It was practically painless, and in about 7 days, I found a drastic improvement in my lines. I do not have significant wrinkles at this point, so this was more for prevention and smoothing. I feel that I got enough product to make a noticeable difference, but not enough to make me look unnatural. I wish I would have taken before/after pictures-the results are great. Now... if I could just find something for my nose scrunching problem!

Plastic Surgery Center of Tulsa

Oh, yeah. Sometimes I roll my eyes so hard a contact lens falls out! I don't think they will ever come up with a cosmetic treatment for that... LOL!
Yes< I was surprised that I got such noticeable results, as well, since everyone I know that gets Botox gets twice as much on average. My injector said she did not want to overdo it since I has never had it done, though, and if I needed more I could come back.

Haha, the "nose scrunching" problem! I have a tendency to scrunch my nose up a LOT. It is the kind of expression one makes when they smell something that stinks. The muscles that lift my upper lip pull my skin WAY up and it looks like I have a scowl. Which, I usually do, but sometimes I do it without even knowing I am doing it. I got a smidgen of Juvederm at the top of my nasolabial folds to soften it, but it is still pretty noticeable. I may get some more Juve in that area to see what happens.

Oh, those telling facial expressions that seem to happen almost involuntarily...mine is the eye roll, so I can sympathize! Maybe we need to put together a class, controlling your facial expressions 101, or something like that! ;)

Its great to hear you saw such good results with just 15 units!

Ok, now you have me curious, what is the nose scrunching problem you mentioned??