I'm ME Again! - Tulsa, OK

I'm so happy I did this!! I lost weight but my...

I'm so happy I did this!! I lost weight but my body just wasn't the same. I had a Mommy Makeover with full tummy tuck, lipo on hips, and a full breast lift. My areolas were huge from haing twins, so in my breast life my doctor made my nipples or areolas smaller. I love it, did't loose any feeling or sensation either. I was able to return to work at 2 weeks. Besides being tired and alittle sore I have been great. My breasts haen't hurt at all I hae been wearing a sports bra. I no longer feel pain in upper back or have those deep shoulder indentions from my bra strap digging in my shoulders. few more weeks I should be able to go bra shopping!!! I assume I went from DD to maybe a C but no less.

They are smaller then I expected after my lift

I have always been large breasted. Cleavage was my best friend when going out and made me feel somewhat sexy when the rest of my body wasn't looking so hot. when I got my mommy makeover I decided to go with a full breast lift. I guess I assumed my breast size would stay the same but just lifted. My weight loss had caused me to lose fat in my breast, guess my bras were still fitting because of the extra skin.I had noticed they were sagging more towards the end and was very excited about the lift. i think my breasts look better now, it's just that I wasn't prepared for them to be smaller. I went from a DD to a C. Now I kinda wish I had gotten implants. I no longer have cleavage and it's a bit upsetting and I don't feel sexy. Maybe as time goes and i get used to them it will get better...otherwise implants may be in my future. My boyfriend thinks they are perfect now. I'm glad he thinks so. lol i'm kinda sad.
Greg Ratliff

No drains !!! Results were better then I expected.

I think you look amazing! Before you decide to get implants please read stories on revisions and explanting on realself. You look so perky and they fit your body now. I'm sure they will soften up quite a bit in the next 6 months or so.
Hun, you look gorgeous!
This is coming from a male's perspective: The tummy tuck worked out well. I like your breasts in your previous picture, but I've always been a fan of the larger breasted/busty woman. I can understand that you may feel that you haven't been getting the same "attention" because of the reduction of your breast size and lack of cleavage. One important thing I want to point out that you said: "My boyfriend thinks they are perfect now. I'm glad he thinks so." This is your most important critic, so keep your chin up and smile! Best of luck to you.

Thank you for sharing!!  Looks good and I am glad you are so happy with the results.