25 Years Old, 5'5", 120 Lb, 34B Before/hoping for Large D After! - Tulsa, OK

Currently a 34B, shooting for a large D after my...

Currently a 34B, shooting for a large D after my BA! Getting mentor silicone 480 cc's under the muscle, inframammary incision. After having two kids and breastfed one of them, I've lost all volume completely, even though I was no bigger than a small B before kids anyways, I just want to be able to wear bikinis and feel more comfortable in my own skin! :)

Day of surgery -- Post op

So I had my BA this morning around 11:30. Everything went great I got 480 cc round silicone under the muscle as planned. I was very nervous when I woke up this morning but everything went great I love my new boobies from what I can see so far :) I'm still in some pretty severe pain since I woke up in recovery my PS prescribed some stronger pain meds than what he already prescribed before surgery. The boobie exercises suck mainly because I have to do them every hour and it seems like as soon as I finish and get settled and somewhat comfortable, it's time to do them again lol.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ratliff and his staff are amazing! He made me feel comfortable from my first consultation and was very down to earth and added a bit of humor to lighten the mood and make what would normally be uncomfortable for me, well, not so bad. I will recommend Dr. Ratliff time and time again I am 1 day post op and I'm already so happy with my results!