Happy Patient - Tuijuana, Mexico

I had researched and been to several different...

I had researched and been to several different physicians for consultations. My experience with Dr. Cervantes he was very professional explained exactly what both procedures would entail. Tummy Tuck and Implants. I went down the morning of the surgery and was put in a private room. The surgical team came to my room and met me, Dr Cervantes explained again and marked what was going to be done.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Happy Patient

My pictures Dr Cervantes posted are the mommy makeover. As you can see I am extremely happy with the results. After consulting Plastic surgeons in the states that wanted 2 to 3 times the cost.

Your positive experience is helpful for my confidence. Surgery planned for next week and tying up loose ends. Was there a list of supplies given to help healing? Been reading how some buy a bunch of stuff prior and I'll be alone so wondering what's needed or helpful to have.
I'm not sure what procedure your having but I was also alone. I had a tummy tuck and lipo breast implants. Mommy makeover. I rented a lift chair for a week. I'm so glad I did. I slept in it the first 4 days. I couldn't get into my bed. Had a friend that picked me up get all my meds while I was in the hospital. Just stayed one night. I ended up getting a second garment. So you could wash and have a clean one everyday. I was prepared and glad I was! You will love the results so happy I did it! Good luck!
Is Dr Cervantes doing your surgery! He is wonderful. I actually still keep in touch with him. I've taken several friends to do the same surgery I had! Everyone has had a great experience!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr Cervantes his professionalism and bedside manner is the best I have had from any physician. Any concerns he would explain. He personally checked on me several times after the surgery and then later that night. I was impressed he took the time to personally come by in the middle of the night.