My Mommy Makeover For Mother of Two - Tucson, AZ

I am 35 and a mother to two beautiful kids, a 12...

I am 35 and a mother to two beautiful kids, a 12 and a 10 year old. I haven't been happy with my body since having kids. I am an active person, I love going to the gym, the outdoors, and staying active. I currently weigh 102 pounds and measure 5'1 in height. I am pretty petite, and even though I have been good at staying thin, it's my mid -section, my stomach, that has bothered me for years. from the stretch marks to the loose skin, as much as I work out my abs, I don't have those "good genes" of tightening my skin as well. I nursed both of my kids so my breasts have shrunk quite a bit.

I am 7 days away from my procedure and I am excited and nervous about both my tummy tuck and breast augmentation.
I promise to take some pics in the next couple of days and post before my procedure.

Thanks for sharing your story! I also live in the Tucson area and I've just started looking for the right surgeon. So far I've met with Dr. Case and I have 2 consults in Phoenix scheduled next month. Was Dr. Maloney reasonably priced?
ljjellybean, the one thing that attracted me to Dr. Maloney was that fact that from my very first consult, he wanted to listened to me, and even encouraged me to consult with other surgeons. 2nd item I looked at were the before and after pictures of his work. 3rd item I noticed after sitting in his office, was the recognition as being one of the top ten surgeons in the nation for the last 4 years. After my consult, I was handed a letter with the breakdown of the cost. I am paying $9808.00 for both my breast augmentation and tummy tuck, and am being given $250.00 additional of botox if I want it.

I am happy about my decision.

I'm so glad you found us and started your story! I can understand the remorse of loose skin after kids. It's too bad that such a miracle can cause such destruction to our bodies. I'm looking forward to reading more as you progress. Please keep us posted.

I am 5 days away from my procedure, and I am...

I am 5 days away from my procedure, and I am starting to get excited about the procedures. I still need to get my meds this weekend, but other than that, I bought several sports bras, and although I am chicken when it comes to pain. I keep telling myself, I can take this pain, and it'll be well worth it in the end!

I am dying for some R & R this weekend! have a great holiday weekend, all!

.... and I will update you on my progress as well. I uploaded a couple pics.. my two before's.... ready to see what the after's will be like!
I am officially one day away from my procedures and am really nervous but overall excited! I have most of my things ready, I need to pick my prescriptions up today after work, and should be all set. I am scheduled to go in tomorrow at noon and should be out by 6pm. Thank you all for your support, stories, and mostly thank you for sharing your sharing your journey with me.
So excited for you! I will be thinking of you tomorrow! I am in Paradise Valley so not too far from you either! :)

I did it!! I am finally home, in some pain, but...

I did it!! I am finally home, in some pain, but its totally manageable. With the help of my pain pump and my meds I am stable.
I will post pics soon, but for now, I am going to bed. :)

yay! congrats! looking forward to new pics I bet u look amazing!!!!! xoxo happy healing dear!
I am 2 weeks post and starting to feel better, gaining my strength back little by little. I love what i see in the mirror and am glad I did the procedure... will post some pics up tomorrow!

Glad it went well:-)
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

I went to a few plastic surgeons, and after talking with Dr. Maloney, I felt the most comfortable with him.