More Artefill YAY! - Tucson, AZ

.24 ccs in three 0.8 cc syringes in upper cheeks...

.24 ccs in three 0.8 cc syringes in upper cheeks to pull up bilateral sag. My physician's office injectors are well studied and experienced nurses, although Kathy is the only RN that I have inject me. I go for regular botox, but needed some filling in. I bodybuild some and am very athletic and when I looked in the mirror, saw that there is almost no fat left in my face! Thought the lower part of my face was the problem, but Kathy noticed right away that if I had the cheeks plumped up it would bring the whole face up. She was right. Looked fabulous day of, no bruising now over 72 hours post! I will leave the name of this business below so anyone in the Tucson area may check them out. It is Dr. Kaye's office who also did my perfect breast augmentation.

I also had artefill in the nasolabial lines five years ago, with perfect outcome and no problems whatsoever. Still enjoying its results! Had Juvederm last year but lasted about 5 months only!!! Happy to pay the extra cash with artefill knowing I wont have to come in and spend 800.00 every five months!!!! Botox is affordable, and fillers aren't!

Wish I had a photo to put up! Sorry! Maybe add later. But I am soooo pleased. Of course the initial swelling has gone down and do expect the areas to become somewhat flat over the next couple of weeks, but maybe have a touchup in three months if necessary. After that, the original spheres will continue to provide the structure for my own collagen to form and after a year, the area will end up almost as plump as the day of injection. I know this because this is what happened with the nasolabial lines. Thought it was all gone, but just took time for my body to build upon it.

Taking LOTS of vitamin C and always a lot of protein....to help rebuild the areas. (and my muscles too!).
I don't know what all of the negative writtings on here are about relating to artefill. I do understand some people may develop immune responses to it. It is worth it to me. But those folks would probably have a hard time with any foreign body...including breast implants...and no doctor is putting them down...(their bread and butter usually). Besides, I am planning on a facelift in 10-15 years so if things shift even more wierdly than they would have without the artefill, I know that I can get all that corrected if necessary. I think some just don't like artefill because they will loose money from the repetative filler appointments.
Also, the skill of the injector is everything. I would never have this done at a spa.
No one has noticed...taken lots of vacation time this month and everyone is just saying how great I look when I get some rest!
My long time boyfriend hasn't even been able to pinpoint what is different!

Glad to hear you found a product that works so well for you!

so happy for you!!! you probably look very natural and refreshed!!
Perfection Plastic Surgery

Dr. Kaye is all the above high ratings! His staff as well!!! Kathy, R.N. is my favorite skin lady!!! Although all the ladies there are perfect at whatever it is they do...some just do surfacing (peels, microdermabrasions, lasers); others do the fillers and botox. Everyone is so kind, and respect their loyal customers. They make sure whatever they provide has been proven, is safe, and they have tons of certified training before they take on an administration of a product or technique. Dr. Kaye is the only person I would have trusted my breasts too; I hope he is still doing surgery by the time my facelift is due!!! I also had perfect experience with my breast augmentation about 7 years ago. I am a bodybuilder, and had huge, thick muscles the doc had to deal with. And the boobies still look fabulous. My boyfriend was against the boob job!!! We almost broke up because of it!!! But a year after, and still, he has to admit....they are gorgeous and fun!!!