Confidence Booster! - Tucson, AZ

After having kids my body was never the same. I...

After having kids my body was never the same. I was tired of the belly fat that wouldn't go away and the saggy breasts. I wanted to feel good about myself and confident with my body. I also wanted to make sure that when I had surgery that I had a board certified anesthesiologist take care of me as well. I had my surgery a year ago now and I'm just as happy now as I was then!

Tucson Plastic Surgeon

You have to meet Dr. Maloney to understand what a great doctor he is. His entire staff is amazing. They are all very perfessional and nice, I never felt uncomfortable, or felt like I had unanswered questions. I heard thru personal experiences about what a great doctor Dr. Maloney is and I went for a free consultation to see for myself. He is highly educated, very personable and he answered all of my questions. I liked how he asked about my goals and he explained everything he was going to do plus he showed me before and after pictures. Everyone in the office and the surgery center were perfessional, nice and they all made me feel at ease. I am so happy with all that Dr. Maloney did for me. I will recomend him to everyone that is interested in having plastic surgery. I tell people to go in for a consultation and see for yourself, you won't regret it!!