Picosure Treatment on Colourful Upper Arm Tattoo - Bluewater, NM

So, I have been getting treatments on a wrist...

So, I have been getting treatments on a wrist tattoo for nearly a year now (you can see my progress in a separate thread) and have now decided to start Picosure treatments on a multicolour upper arm tattoo. My tattoo is approx. 15cm x 13cm so its going to take time and patience. It includes black, blue, orange, red, yellow and pink inks so the laser technician said she may introduce the Revlite depending on how the red shades respond with the Picosure.

I had my first treatment 5 days ago and the laser was set at 3.0 so not had much blistering or anything. I see break up in the black ink already and the blue has responded really well. I have added a picture before treatment and a pic 5 days post treatment. I look forward to seeing some good fading over the coming weeks :)

2nd Picosure completed 15/07/14 on blue and black ink.

I had my 2nd Picosure treatment on 15/07/14. I don't know what setting it was on this time but boy did it hurt. I still didn't blister or scab after though. This time I only had the black and blue ink treated as my technician thinks the red inks will definitely respond better to the Revlite. I have to go back next week to get the reds pinks and oranges treated but for now I have added some update pics.
Holly, Trueskin Bluewater

I've had one treatment on my neck tattoo back on May 9 an I see it really starting to break the ink down an most of the out lines of it is pretty much gone!! So I'm pretty excited for my 2th treatment next month!! An the dr told me the more time you wait the better results you'll see after each session an now I see what she ment! Because once the skin starts to heal the ink really starts to break up an go away!!
Hey Philleeshine would be great if you could start a review so we can support you through your journey, here is a link to get you started when you are ready :)
You should try it. I have great results after one treatment. it only cost me $600 for 4 treatments.
Wow were do you go!! I'm actually going to this place in sac an it cost $200 a treatment it's pretty cool but saving money is always an option because I don't actually stay in Sacramento I stay like a hr!
Wow, the blue just zapped right out!!! NICE!