Picosure Treatment on Colourful Upper Arm Tattoo - Bluewater, NM

So, I have been getting treatments on a wrist...

So, I have been getting treatments on a wrist tattoo for nearly a year now (you can see my progress in a separate thread) and have now decided to start Picosure treatments on a multicolour upper arm tattoo. My tattoo is approx. 15cm x 13cm so its going to take time and patience. It includes black, blue, orange, red, yellow and pink inks so the laser technician said she may introduce the Revlite depending on how the red shades respond with the Picosure.

I had my first treatment 5 days ago and the laser was set at 3.0 so not had much blistering or anything. I see break up in the black ink already and the blue has responded really well. I have added a picture before treatment and a pic 5 days post treatment. I look forward to seeing some good fading over the coming weeks :)

2nd Picosure completed 15/07/14 on blue and black ink.

I had my 2nd Picosure treatment on 15/07/14. I don't know what setting it was on this time but boy did it hurt. I still didn't blister or scab after though. This time I only had the black and blue ink treated as my technician thinks the red inks will definitely respond better to the Revlite. I have to go back next week to get the reds pinks and oranges treated but for now I have added some update pics.

3rd Picosure completed 10/09/14

I had my 3rd Picosure treatment today on the blue and black inks of my tattoo. Again, I forgot to ask what strength it was set at but she did say she had increased it and it was really painful. I am going back in 4 weeks to have the reds and oranges treated and by then am hoping to see some good fading on the blue and black. I have added a pic of my tattoo a few weeks back although its not very clear so apologies! I will add a better progress pic when I am fully healed.

4th Picosure treatment 16/11/14

I had my fourth picosure treatment yesterday and it went better than I had anticipated. All my treatments previously have been pretty painful as its a large tattoo but yesterday didn't hurt as much, even though the laser was turned up again. This time the laser was set at 2.6 and we treated every colour. I have been having the reds pinks and oranges treated with Revlite but the technician said she would like to try treating the whole tattoo with Picosure to see what happened and it responded really well. I have added pictures of my tattoo just before this treatment and a couple of photos I have taken today 1 day post treatment. I am feeling pretty optimistic at the minute that I will have a good 95% clearance on this tattoo as I see good results when looking back through my pics! I am hoping for some good fading over the coming weeks :)
Holly, Trueskin Bluewater