New Lease on Life - Troy, MI

I have exercised my entire life and no matter how...

I have exercised my entire life and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get rid of the fat on my stomach. I will be 60 in June and thought that if I didn't do it now I never would. What a wonderful gift to give myself! I am very happy with my results. I wish I knew beforehand that it takes 3 months to recover and to start exercising again and being "normal". The doctor tells all of us 6 weeks but it took me 3 months.

If you read on you will see a host of 'you look great' comments flying back and forth - woman to woman!!! THAT has to mean worth it!
I can't believe that you are 60! You look 30! You have amazing skin. Well done for taking the plunge.
Awwww...thank you!!! I just read your profile and saw your pictures. You look amazing!! I see that you recently had yours and you comment a lot about "swell hell". The bad news is that it will continue for the next year! Really!! The sight I am on with a group of girls who had it done the same month (November tummy tuck -2012) all complained about it as well. There didn't seem any rhyme or reason to it. The good news is, each month you are going to look better and better. By the time the years is up you won't even believe how great you look. Don't gain weight and keep working at your body. Stay on this site, it has helped immensely!
Sterling Heights Plastic Surgeon

From an owner of a nail salon ... her client's always show her what they've had done and she told me she saw the best results with him.