Revision Rhinoplasty - Troy, MI

Dr golden is simply amazing. I went to him a year...

Dr golden is simply amazing. I went to him a year ago for a consultation for a revision rhinoplasty to correct a rhinoplasty I had done when I was 15 years old. I just turned 30 last month and I feel and look great thanks to Dr Golden. My first doctor did an okay job but I wanted my nose to look more than ok. I wanted my nose to look exceptional. After doing some research I came across Dr Goldens page and absolutely loved all his work.

Dr golden is one of a kind and you'll know why when you meet him. He's confident in his work which I absolutely loved!

Dr Golden worked on my nose in a 2 step process which he originally told me he needed to do. He does his procedures in his office using "twilight sedation" which is safe and the best way to go for a quicker recovery. He usually likes to work on pts for about 4 hrs at a time but my nose needed to be built up in my tip first so he worked on my tip first, then the bridge a year later after everything set in. I now have a straight profile which I absolutely love! My pics are of only two weeks out but I'm sure the results are only going to get better!!!

Dr golden is the way to go!

How long did it take until you knew you that you loved your new nose. The reason I'm asking because it's been 5 months for me, and I hate my new nose, but I'm hoping once the swelling goes down I will like.I would love to see pictures. I am so happy for you.
Nice nose!