Super Excited but Really Nervous - Troy, Mi

Hello all, I hav been lurking arnd for a cpl...

Hello all,

I hav been lurking arnd for a cpl mnths now.
A lil abt me.. mother of 4.. ages 14 11 10 and 2.. my kids did a number on my body to say the least. I have a consult w/ dr youn (troy mi) the end of feb and tht day cant get here fast enough. What i fear the most is pain and the recovery. Ive seen his work so im super confident he will do an amazing job. If anyone has any advice plz feel free to post.

I wanna start getting sum supplies that are needed...

I wanna start getting sum supplies that are needed for my recovery.. wat is a must have??

I need to lose 40 pounds before i have this...

I need to lose 40 pounds before i have this surgery. I heard about this organic drink that cleanses u and helps u lose weight. I will be starting it this upcoming week. Hopefully it will help in addition to my workout plan and diet change. My fingers are crossed
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Just saying hello, how is the weight loss going for you?
Hey lady.. im doin well. I tried the organic drink for a few days and it was ok.. i think it moreso works as a detox so i will give it a go a cpl weeks before surgery.. i really just need to get motivated to get back in the gym. Its like i kno wat i need to do..its a matter of finding the free time lol.. how are things goin wit u? Do u live here in michigan or are u just coming here for the procedure?
Ok..Everything is going okay...thanks...I live in the Chicago area, so I will be just coming for the procedure. When are you looking into getting ur procedure done?
Im looking to have mine done n june...wat abt u?
I see you were looking into the spring or summer..sorry about that.
ok..im sched for june 11th..do u live in that area or will u have to travel?
yea i live like 15 -20 mins away from dr youn
awww that's great...I'll prob come a few days before so I can do some things around town and find a nice restaurant to eat at. Try to have a lil fun before the big day :)
do u have any family here?
No, I don't have any family there. That would have been nice though.
yea... hopefully the surgery goes smooth.. if u need anything while u are here let me kno. being somewhere foreign can tend to make things seem more scarey.
awww thats so sweet of u thank u...ill def keep in touch...ur consult will b here before u kno it..im looking forward to following ur journey :) i seem to have lost 5 lbs im at 155 now...i thought it would b nice to b in the low 140s but im second guessing myself..i like having some meat on me..only if they were in the right places lol my whole mid section is my biggest concern for fat removal..front tummy and my fat back..if i could shrink that i would b on my way but u kno when u lose weight other areas shrink like ur butt..at least for me than im like noooo saggy pants and that makes me want to stop the weight lost..i kno its hard trying to find time to go to the gym finacially & having children so im not doing the gym at the moment due to trying save that extra money bcause it gets expensive when u have to pay child care for more than 1 child so i figure i would just focus on what i was eating and focus on excer later..u could always get some dvd workout tapes..chasing r kids around should n enough of a workout lol do u have a support system at home to help u out during recovery?
its no problem..i have been so unmotivated but i plan to kick everything in gear the first of the yr. i do hav a support system at home tht will help me recover. i really wish i cld lose it naturally but i figure once tht is done everything else shld b easy lol
That's good u have the support. Motivation is def one of the hardest hurdles, espec staying motivated. It's hard work that's for sure. I like checking out Dr. Oz online for weight loss tips and recipes.
I read one of his books before called you on a diet.. I'm gonna start off tryin to work out at least 3 days a week and try to get back n the routine... Wish me luck lol
Best of luck! Do u have a diet plan? Can't believe the new year will be here in a few days...time flys!
Happy new year!.. I don't have a diet plan.. Just plan on eating more healthy.. How are things with u?
ok, same here..everything is going gd trying to weigh myself almost everyday to stay on top of my weight..i hope the list i sent was helpful :)
Hi, Just checking in w/u to say hello. I see we both want to lose some weight before having this surgery. When do u plan on starting your diet? Have u tried the organic drink u mentioned yet?

Welcome to the community.  You have plenty of pre time so this is good.  February will be here soon enough so just hang on.

To get you started please take a look at the Tummy Tuck Survival Guide.

Thank u so much!.. tht was very helpful!