I finally did it today - Rhinoplasty - Troy, MI

Ive been wanting a rhinoplasty since I was young....

Ive been wanting a rhinoplasty since I was young. I finally did it today. I will continue to update with my results.
Dr golden is a great guy. I love his sense of humor and he made me feel comfortable. The staff was helpful and kind and certainly put me at ease. I trusted dr golden with my rhinoplasty.
Congrats. Happy recovery and thanks for sharing your story.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You're really pretty already (you have the MOST gorgeous baby blues) and I'm sure a nose refinement will only make you more stunning. Looking forward to following your updates.

During and after

These photos are during recovery and after
Love your profile, you look gorgeous!!
Looking good girl!

1 and 2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op now. Back to work yesterday. Black eyes are gone. Some pics may be less than 2 weeks post op.
You are very beautiful with this new profile. Happy for you.
You look great. Did you get open or closed rhino?
He only does closed

2 weeks 2 days post op

Hurts a little more than usual today. Not sure if it's because I'm regaining feeling in my nose or if I slept on it funny

(before one week post op)

Just some more pics of me less than one week post op
It looks so petite and cute! I think it's going to settle really well on your face and mesh beautiful with the rest of your pretty features! Congrats!!
Looks fabulous!

1 month post op

Bump remains on bridge. Talking to my surgeon about it on tuesday
lots of profiles, any frontals?
Posted a front it is 1 month post

front

Wow beautiful! this is what I exactly want very nice!my rhynoplastic didn't was succesful as I expected
Your nose looks fantastic. The change is subtle but a very beautiful improvement, I hope your nose continues to heal well. Thank you for sharing your experience.

2-4 months post op

Some pictures between 2 and 4 months post op!
I'm very interested in seeing Dr Golden for my revision rhinoplasty. Are you satisfied completely with the tip of your nose?
My tip is amazing and I love it. Just need the bump shaved down a tiny bit more

7 months post op

Comparison to before and now 7 months
Great results! Also, you kind of look like Jenna Marbles.
I've heard that a lot lol
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nice guy with a great sense of humor. He has many years of experience and really knows what hes doing