I finally did it today - Rhinoplasty - Troy, MI

Ive been wanting a rhinoplasty since I was young....

Ive been wanting a rhinoplasty since I was young. I finally did it today. I will continue to update with my results.
Dr golden is a great guy. I love his sense of humor and he made me feel comfortable. The staff was helpful and kind and certainly put me at ease. I trusted dr golden with my rhinoplasty.

During and after

These photos are during recovery and after

1 and 2 weeks post op

2 weeks post op now. Back to work yesterday. Black eyes are gone. Some pics may be less than 2 weeks post op.

2 weeks 2 days post op

Hurts a little more than usual today. Not sure if it's because I'm regaining feeling in my nose or if I slept on it funny

(before one week post op)

Just some more pics of me less than one week post op

1 month post op

Bump remains on bridge. Talking to my surgeon about it on tuesday

front

2-4 months post op

Some pictures between 2 and 4 months post op!

7 months post op

Comparison to before and now 7 months
Troy Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nice guy with a great sense of humor. He has many years of experience and really knows what hes doing

Great results! Also, you kind of look like Jenna Marbles.
I've heard that a lot lol
I'm very interested in seeing Dr Golden for my revision rhinoplasty. Are you satisfied completely with the tip of your nose?
My tip is amazing and I love it. Just need the bump shaved down a tiny bit more
Thank you for your reply it's very much appreciated! I'm glad you are satisfied it gives me more confidence that Dr Golden might be the right surgeon for me as well.
I was very scared and as soon as he spoke it put me at ease
Great thanks for the reply.. Do like your nose now? Also what happened with bump, was dr golden willing to fix it? Do u like that he brought tip up? My case is diff., I need bridge to be built back up & he said he wants to bring my tip up which I'm concerned abt(bc of pig nose effect).
I actually kind of like that look. I wish mine tipped up much more. I haven't talked to him about the bump yet
I'm thinking about a long awaited revision & I have obligations to work tho.. How much time off did you take off from work or school?
I work at a bar so my appearance matters it took two weeks for black eyes to be gone. I only took 3-4 days off school. I was very very scary looking but for school I didn't care.
what exactly did dr golden do? Did he just take hump down? (Your nose looked nice both before & after) Your nose looks great! is he going to do anything about the bump which isn't visible in pic
Thinned the bridge and tip straightened everything took off hump brought tip up and opened my left nostril so I could breathe
Your nose turned out as perfect as a nose could ever turn out. Looks great on you!! Congrats.
nose looks beautiful, but I´m worried that the swelling went down to the chest area :) just jking
Lol. ;)