Excellent Experience! I'll Be His Patient for Life! - Midvale, UT

I went to Dr. Brian Reuben for Botox. It was my...

I went to Dr. Brian Reuben for Botox. It was my first time and him and his staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with the procedure. To say I was very concerned would be an understatement! They took the time to answer all my questions and were very good at easing my fears. The procedure was painless and the results are amazing. I wanted a conservative amount as to allow some movement, rather than being completely frozen. It is perfect! I'll be his patient for life!
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Reuben is very personable, honest, and skilled. Unlike other plastic surgeons I have had experience with, he recommended less rather than more work which instantly created more trust in him. I would recommend Dr. Reuben to anybody. My results are outstanding!

It can be nerve wracking to go in for your first time, can't it?! What areas did you have done, and do you remember how much was used?

I had my forehead and between my eyes (I think they call it the 11's). He did 30 units.

When could you notice a difference in the way your skin was looking?

I took 3 or 4 days to fully take effect.

Cool, well please be sure to keep us updated on how its wearing for you when you start to notice it wearing off.