Dr. C and His Staff Are the Best! - Towson, MD

As an avid exerciser I have always been extremely...

As an avid exerciser I have always been extremely slim, but this has made shopping for clothing very difficult. I choose to get small implants to make my body more proportional and to make shopping a less stressful situation then it should be.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

After doing a lot of research for cosmetic surgeons in the area I was informed by several people about Dr. C and how great he was. I scheduled an appointment for a consultation and the day of my consultation I felt so confident in Dr. C and his staff I scheduled my pre-op and surgery date before I left the office. The staff is very informative and extremely helpful when it comes to any questions or concerns one may have. Both Dr. Cohen and his staff also made a potentially awkward situation of getting cosmetic surgery a comfortable and pleasant experience. I have recommended Dr. C to several of my friends who have been looking to have cosmetic surgery done, but unsure where to go.

I'm glad you were able to get this done for yourself. If you don't mind my asking, what size did you go to and from and what size implants did you choose?

Thanks so much for sharing here on RealSelf.

No problem! I was between a AA and an A cup and I went up to a C cup. My implants are two different sizes as one breast was smaller then the other. I chose the silicon implants, because they felt more realistic to me and the implant sizes I have are 325 and 350.

I hope this helps!! :)