Okay Results, Not What I Wanted -Towson, MD

For years, I've desired to get a breast...

For years, I've desired to get a breast augmentation. After visiting some of the top surgeons in the DMV area, I finally chose Dr. Cohen.

Michael Cohen

Online research, Baltimore Magazine. I felt very comfortable with him as I discussed my goals with him and the various types of implants that could be used. We agreed on a size that I thought was perfect! and we met on another occasion to discuss the procedure. However, on the date of surgery, I was very disappointed in his staff, who were all very disorganized (one even pulled the wrong chart), and rude. I was rushed throughout the preparation for my surgery, and rushed during recovery. The nurses were also very rude and just didn't seem to care. I'm not sure I had enough time to recover in the waiting room, I felt that the nurses just wanted me out! And on top of things, Dr. Cohen ended up using MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller implants in my procedure--a size we never once discussed--AND HE AGREED TO THE LARGER SIZE PRIOR TO THE SURGERY. My breasts simply look like they did before in a padded bra. I'm going to have to get a revision and get the size that I actually wanted. While I still think that Dr. Cohen is a good doctor, I will likely not use him again. The anesthesiologist was wonderful. He was the most pleasant during my experience.