Okay Results, Not What I Wanted -Towson, MD

For years, I've desired to get a breast...

For years, I've desired to get a breast augmentation. After visiting some of the top surgeons in the DMV area, I finally chose Dr. Cohen.

Michael Cohen

Online research, Baltimore Magazine. I felt very comfortable with him as I discussed my goals with him and the various types of implants that could be used. We agreed on a size that I thought was perfect! and we met on another occasion to discuss the procedure. However, on the date of surgery, I was very disappointed in his staff, who were all very disorganized (one even pulled the wrong chart), and rude. I was rushed throughout the preparation for my surgery, and rushed during recovery. The nurses were also very rude and just didn't seem to care. I'm not sure I had enough time to recover in the waiting room, I felt that the nurses just wanted me out! And on top of things, Dr. Cohen ended up using MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller implants in my procedure--a size we never once discussed--AND HE AGREED TO THE LARGER SIZE PRIOR TO THE SURGERY. My breasts simply look like they did before in a padded bra. I'm going to have to get a revision and get the size that I actually wanted. While I still think that Dr. Cohen is a good doctor, I will likely not use him again. The anesthesiologist was wonderful. He was the most pleasant during my experience.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.