Dr Sajjadian - Torrance, CA

As a mother of two children, I have had quite a...

As a mother of two children, I have had quite a change in the shape and texture of my abdominal area. I stand at 5'2" and normally weigh around 115 lbs with a petite physique. So while carrying both of my children full term, the maternity left me with unpleasant saggy/loose skin that I was unable to lose regardless of the amounts of excercise or dieting. The stretch marks made me so self concious that it would make me depressed when I would see myself in the mirror. After years of depression, I decided that a tummy tuck was something that I feel would improve the quality of my life.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

We learned about Dr Sajjadian at San Pedro Medical Center in San Pedro, CA. I began researching the procedure and plastic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr Sajjadian. Dr Sajjadan answered all my questions and his personality made me feel very comfortable. Which to me is crucial since your surgeon is taking a pivotal role in changing your life. There were a few other surgeons that I had met with, but they didn't seem like "the one". And even 1 month post op I still have no regrets and am very pleased with the outcome. During a recent physical exam with my gynecologist, even my gynecologist was impressed with the work Dr Sajjadian had done on my midsection. The procedure was done at South Bay Surgical Center. All the staff there is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I look forward to seeing them on my follow up visits since they are always so attentive and genuinely friendly. The assisting RN Adrianna was truly outstanding and made me feel at ease especially the day of surgery. There is not one negative thing I can say about my experience.

Congratulations on your beautiful new tummy.  I am very happy for you and know that you will enjoy life much more now.

You are a tiny little person and carrying around all the extra skin in the middle is hard to do:(  Been there and done that!