Fantastic Corrective Surgery - Torrance, CA

I was born with a hemangioma on the bridge of my...

I was born with a hemangioma on the bridge of my nose that was removed at age 2. The surgery, performed at what is now Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, was at that time revolutionary, but left an indentation that became progressively more pronounced as I grew up.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Verbin rebuilt the bridge and corrected the symmetry of my nose, so subtly that I retained much of the structural similarities of my parents. It was the nose I would have been born with, had I not had a natal tumor. I’ve since had an ENT specialist and general MD comment positively on Dr. Verbin’s work during routine check-up’s. These objective, unrelated opinions affirmed that the surgery was as precise and successful internally as out, and are deservedly part of my recommendation. His staff should be commended in no small part for guiding me through the administrative details, arranging my appointments and ultimately, providing exemplary care pre- and post-op. Dr. Verbin will be my first consultation should I ever choose or require invasive cosmetic procedures in the future.