it works! - Torrance, CA

After about 4 weeks I started seeing results. They...

After about 4 weeks I started seeing results. They look a little longer and darker. I have been using it now for 7 weeks and I am happy. I bought a smaller brush and use only one drop for both eyes every day to make product last longer. Im looking forward to seeing what they will look like in a couple months.

I have had two different people ask me if i was...

I have had two different people ask me if i was wearing false eyelashes this week!!!! They are that long!

After using the product for around 10 mos I...

after using the product for around 10 mos I started to see a dark red line near my lash line and my eyelid was slightly red. I stopped using the product for a while and it went away so it looks like this is the cause. Probably will use it again because it really works but the line an redness is somewhat unattractive without makeup on
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Good pictures!
I just noticed your comment about the red line. I had a slightly purplish line for hte first few weeks that I used it. I spoke to the doctor and found it was from using too much liquid each time. I focussed on using as little as possible and it slowly reduced down. It is there ever so slightly but I dont think anyone would notice it.
What about hair loss caused by a nervous disorder? I just got prescribed latisse by my eye doctor today. He said it is a risk worth taking, but I am weary of it with how much it is.
I'm about to try Latisse can't wait! So when you buy your own brush do you just wash it every night right after application? Or do you have to throw it out like the ones that come with Latisse?
I assume that you are American but I am from London (England) and was given a set of tiny disposable applicators with mine from a company called mylash they look like tiny lip liner brushes
Best place to get Latisse is from dermatologist, plastic surgeon, medical spa. Its expensive and better to get it from reliable place.
called Latisse, type in google latisse find a doctor and click the first link, then folow the instructions to find a doc near you to sell it to you
Hello girls can anyone give me the name of product for eye lashes and where i can buy also? Kindly reply...

I was asked again this past weekend if I was wearing false lashes!!

That is awesome - what a great compliment!!

Hi
Im interested in getting latisse but I would not want to buy it from somewhere that is not reputable. Can you tell me a reputable place online to purchase this product?

Im sorry I took so long. I went to Dr Christine Petti in Torrance CA. 310-539-5888 AKA Spa Bella

Oh really?!! Good to know. Going to Walgreens this weekend in search of it. Really appreciate your help. First time using Latisse & everyone I've talked to says it really works but to invest in a brush to prevent the redness & irritation. Excited!!
I think u will be thrilled, I am. Im teeling you i get compliments all the time on them. I it as a free sample from my PS and didnt think it would work but it was free so i used it. In 3 weeks I washed my face and it looked like i still had mascara on so i washed again to relaise it was my lashes darker and thicker!! I am pleasantly surprised, i hope it works wonders for u too. If Wallgreens or CVS doesnt have what u need u may have to go to a mkaeup counter at Macys and buy one there. Good luck!!
It was hard to find i had to buy a whole kit for 10.00 to get the one brush i wanted
Thank you so much!!!

I bought a very skinny little brush for eyeliner from Wallgreens and use one drop for both eyes. It seems to be plenty

What type/kind of brush did you purchase seperately, to apply it?

That is awesome!!! Even more awesome they aren't false!! :D

Wow, that is some dramatic growth in the 10 week picture - looks gorgeous!!

Thanks for posting a picture - your lashes look great!! Are you still using the Latisse daily, or have you cut it back?

I still use it daily cause im still on my first bottle after 10 weeks!! one drop for each eye with a small brush seems to be plenty. Im planning on daily use for another month then maybe cut back to every other day.

Glad you are seeing good results from your Latisse. I know some people mention their eyelids turn a little darker color, or sometimes get itchy. Did you experience anything like that?

No, no darkness on the eyelid. I"ll check in an a couple more months to report the changes if any. So far its working great!