it works! - Torrance, CA

After about 4 weeks I started seeing results. They...

After about 4 weeks I started seeing results. They look a little longer and darker. I have been using it now for 7 weeks and I am happy. I bought a smaller brush and use only one drop for both eyes every day to make product last longer. Im looking forward to seeing what they will look like in a couple months.

Wow, that is some dramatic growth in the 10 week picture - looks gorgeous!!

Thanks for posting a picture - your lashes look great!! Are you still using the Latisse daily, or have you cut it back?

I still use it daily cause im still on my first bottle after 10 weeks!! one drop for each eye with a small brush seems to be plenty. Im planning on daily use for another month then maybe cut back to every other day.

I have had two different people ask me if i was...

I have had two different people ask me if i was wearing false eyelashes this week!!!! They are that long!
I'm about to try Latisse can't wait! So when you buy your own brush do you just wash it every night right after application? Or do you have to throw it out like the ones that come with Latisse?
I assume that you are American but I am from London (England) and was given a set of tiny disposable applicators with mine from a company called mylash they look like tiny lip liner brushes
Best place to get Latisse is from dermatologist, plastic surgeon, medical spa. Its expensive and better to get it from reliable place.

After using the product for around 10 mos I...

after using the product for around 10 mos I started to see a dark red line near my lash line and my eyelid was slightly red. I stopped using the product for a while and it went away so it looks like this is the cause. Probably will use it again because it really works but the line an redness is somewhat unattractive without makeup on
Good pictures!
I just noticed your comment about the red line. I had a slightly purplish line for hte first few weeks that I used it. I spoke to the doctor and found it was from using too much liquid each time. I focussed on using as little as possible and it slowly reduced down. It is there ever so slightly but I dont think anyone would notice it.
What about hair loss caused by a nervous disorder? I just got prescribed latisse by my eye doctor today. He said it is a risk worth taking, but I am weary of it with how much it is.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon