My Favorite Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Christopher S. Verbin - Torrance, CA

I am 65 years old and wanted a doctor not only...

I am 65 years old and wanted a doctor not only skilled in his specialty but a doctor who could handle any unforeseen emergencies. I opted for a full facelift (from forehead to neck and everything in-between). He also used some of my own fat to replace what I had lost under the eyes and lips due to age.

Sounds wonderful Mrs P...and your surgeon seemed to know exactly what you wanted .
I wish i had heard of him before my recent surgery in Poland...i should have known that cheap prices usually means cheap results. !
I paid only $5,000.
I hope you will post pictures. I would love to see them.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed numerous plastic surgeons in the South Bay area prior to getting a much needed facelift. After careful consideration I decided on Dr. Christopher S. Verbin, M.D., Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. It was important to me that Dr. Verbin was an M.D., and that he was experienced in general as well as plastic surgery. I would only trust my face to a qualified doctor. Additionally, Dr. Verbin is experienced in the latest techniques. Dr. Verbin is NOT a one-size-fits-all plastic surgeon. He thoroughly analyzed my face and made recommendations for things even I overlooked or didn’t think could be corrected. Dr. Verbin works with an excellent anesthesiologist who carefully re-examined my health history prior to the surgery. I was not disappointed with Dr. Verbin’s work. I love my new face! It’s wonderful, at age 65, for people to be off by at least 20 years when guessing my age. I once again enjoy putting on makeup and looking at my face in the mirror without wincing. After the surgery, whenever someone complemented me on the facelift, my husband would refer to Dr. Verbin as the surgeon with the “magic knife.” My husband has since passed away (much to my regret) but I still smile at the expression he coined. In my opinion, Dr. Verbin is a perfectionist. He saw me numerous times before and after the surgery to gauge the healing process and closely examine his work. I finally asked him when my last appointment would be! I was totally satisfied with the results and couldn’t believe how many post op appointments he scheduled. Additionally, I found his staff very friendly and helpful. It was overall an enjoyable experience and I healed quickly with minimal discomfort. Dr. Verbin has my respect, gratitude, and highest recommendation. I would not hesitate to see him again for touchups (that is, when I need it). It has been two and half years since the procedure and my face actually looks better now. It also helps that he’s a good deal younger than I and will not be retiring soon! And finally, it truly is wonderful to have your grandchildren say, “Nana, you are beautiful.” Thank you Dr. Verbin! With gratitude, Mrs. P.