Best Experience and Results! And I Have Had Multiple Procedures. - Torrance, CA

I was initially referred to Dr. Verbin by my...

I was initially referred to Dr. Verbin by my gynecologist. She said that he did the best tummy tuck she had ever seen. That spoke volumes to me because who sees more tummies than an OBGYN? However I went in for a consultation regarding how extremely unhappy I was with the outcome of two previous botched surgery from a breast lift. The "anchor scars" that come with a breast lift were hideous and really wide and thick and my nipples were crooked and uneven.

He went over every detail regarding how he wanted to proceed. He addressed every concern I had, and I looked better 2 weeks post op than I did 2 years after the previous botched jobs. The new scars were very slight and I haven't even healed completely. I am now 3 months post surgery and my breast look awesome!

He is a tremendously skilled surgeon and strives for the best results. He really takes his time in the OR, putting a great amount of care, precision, and skill into his work, to make sure the results are incredible, and the closures are perfect which enables better results and diminished scarring. Which he accomplished hands down!

After my post op I received many calls just making sure I was doing ok and if I had any question on recovery. He also did weekly follow ups making sure every inch was healing properly. I'm very grateful for the time he invested in my recovery and progress. I have never received that kind of attention post op from any other surgeon. And I think that assisted in my healing so beautifully. I can say that he genuinely cared about my satisfaction and wanted to make sure I obtained optimal results. He exceeded my expectations!!

I strongly recommend him if you're looking for a great, friendly, and most important, talented surgeon. His staff is very friendly and professional. The OR team was wonderful and made the atmosphere relaxing and totally put me at ease.

I am 51 years old and I've had a number of cosmetic procedures and enhancements over the years. I thought I had really done my homework looking for the previous surgeons, But that failed me. I am so grateful to have been referred to Dr. Verbin and I am definitely going to him for all of my future needs. I trust him implicitly with anything I would ever need done. I can't say enough positive things about him and I highly recommend him without any hesitation. My next venture? the tummy tuck!

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm glad you're so pleased with your results.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Because he deserves the recognition.

Updated on 8 Oct 2012:
Because he deserves the recognition.