Unsuccessful Endoscopic Brow Lift - Toronto, ON

I had an endoscopic brow lift this year. Even...

I had an endoscopic brow lift this year. Even though during my consultation, I was shown a significant lift in the brow, there was essentially no difference in my brows after the surgery. My before and after pictures look identical. I also noticed after the surgery that one brow is lower than the other. When reviewing my pictures, I mentioned this to the doctor. He just nodded in agreement. I would think he would have attempted to fix this during my surgery. In addition, I was told the endotines would be behind the hairline. So any hair loss and the endotines would be hidden. Instead the endotines are below the hairline – in my forehead. The endotines and hair loss are clearly visible. The doctors reaction was only to say “sorry you’re not happy. He did not offer any solution.

For anyone who is considering a browlift, I would strongly recommend going to a doctor who has a lot of experience doing this procedure with positive results. In addition, find out in advance what happens if the surgery is not successful.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I'm so sorry that you went through all of this for nothing.  Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us.  I'm sure it will help others researching this procedure.  Is the hair loss permanent?
Thanks for your support. I was told some of the hair loss will be temporary and some will be permanent because the root was cut during surgery. Since my surgery was less than 3 months ago, it's too early to tell how much will grow back. I am going to look into laser treatments as the pharmacist told me something like Rogaine will not work for me.