Unsuccessful Endoscopic Brow Lift - Toronto, ON

I had an endoscopic brow lift this year. Even...

I had an endoscopic brow lift this year. Even though during my consultation, I was shown a significant lift in the brow, there was essentially no difference in my brows after the surgery. My before and after pictures look identical. I also noticed after the surgery that one brow is lower than the other. When reviewing my pictures, I mentioned this to the doctor. He just nodded in agreement. I would think he would have attempted to fix this during my surgery. In addition, I was told the endotines would be behind the hairline. So any hair loss and the endotines would be hidden. Instead the endotines are below the hairline – in my forehead. The endotines and hair loss are clearly visible. The doctors reaction was only to say “sorry you’re not happy. He did not offer any solution.

For anyone who is considering a browlift, I would strongly recommend going to a doctor who has a lot of experience doing this procedure with positive results. In addition, find out in advance what happens if the surgery is not successful.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon