new pics PO day 14!

I am a mom of two (4yr old and 2 yr old) and could...

I am a mom of two (4yr old and 2 yr old) and could not get my abs back no matter how much I worked out. I had my TT and flank lipo yesterday and I am feeling tired, sore but the pain is manageable. I have been following the posts on this site for a while now and I am so happy that I found it!

Everyone here has been so supportive and informative! Anyways I have my post op appnt on Monday and hopefully I will get the drain out.

Hey gals, day3 PO and my back is killing me. I...

hey gals, day3 PO and my back is killing me. I can't get confortable no matter what. I will try a heating pad today and see how that goes. I still can't tell about my results but I know the swelling takes time to go down. I have posted pics from day 2 PO and more to come after my PS follow up on Monday.

Got my drain out today and the go ahead to take a...

Got my drain out today and the go ahead to take a shower yay! I am happy with my results so far and have posted some day5 pics. The most pain I had so far was today when my two year old made me laugh so hard I thought I was going to split open. Can't wait til I can walk upright and the back pain goes away. I out some Icy Hot gel on and I have some relief now. Anyways ladies I hope everyone is well and happy healing to all!

Day 8 po and I am feeling good. Not as much back...

day 8 po and I am feeling good. Not as much back pain and I was up and about for a few hours today. The only thing that's still driving me crazy is the itchyness on my sides under the cg and the numbness! Anyways the swelling is going down a bit and I am liking the progress. Went to Vic Secret today and bought some bandeaus and a bikini!! yay! Anyways many hugs to you all and hope you're all well!

Hey gals! I had my 2nd post op follow up with my...

hey gals! I had my 2nd post op follow up with my ps on Monday and he removed some of my bb stiches. He gave me some gel for my scar "ultra dermatix". Anyone used it before? I read online that there are better scar therapy creams or sheets out there but I will use what my ps gave me for now. My back pain is gone which is good and I am pretty much standing straight. I go back to work next week and I think I will be fine. I posted some day 14 pics. The end of my scar on my right hip-where the drain was- has a flap where it's trying to heal. Is this the dog ear I keeping reading about? Anyways my ps said he will fix it so I am happy about that. I have to wear my binder for 6 weeks! All in all, I am really happy with my results and so glad I did it! My next follow up with ps is Feb 4. I just read on someone else review that if you lose more than 10lbs after a TT that could leave you with saggy skin on your tummy??yikes is this true? I was planning to lose 20lbs once I am clear to start working out again. I just signed up for the Sporting Life 10K run on Mother's day and the ScotiaBank Half-Marathon in Oct!! Got to start running again! Anyways hugs to you all.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rice is an excellent surgeon, well renowned here in Canada and his staff are amazing.

I asked that question on here to the doctors and recieved several answers - all said that 10-30 lbs should not effect your tummy tuck 50 or more could ... hope that helps .. happy healing ...
Thx for the info!
Hi can u let me know fhe best clothes for after survery and what your favorite life saving items where.
I lived in loose track pants, tank tops and sweaters with zippers I could just throw on. I got myself a heating pad for my back, magazines, frozen diners. I watched a lot of tv and netflix movies. Hubby rented me an electronic hospital bed which was great but I only needed it for about a week. When is your date? Excited for you!
Looking good.
I dont think that is true about the weight loss after tummy tuck. I spoke to my PS about I want to lose 15-20 pounds and he said that is fine. It wont affect it. It will stay flat and not return. I dont think you have anything to worry about.
It should only tune up!
looking good!!!!!!!!continued luck for you LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You look great! I have the same issue of scar being a little high but it sounds like it still has to settle and it will drop. Can't wait to see more pictures. Happy healing!
looking good waiting on more updates and pictures you are looking great
You look fantastic! Thanks for posting!
Congrats! You are looking beer good!
Your "before" pictures look like me. I hope that I look as good! I am scheduled for February 15th. Happy healing!
Thx ready2tuck, it feels great to get rid of the bulge and you will love your results! Good luck and before you know it, your day will be here!
Hi you look Great!!! I am going to for my consultation on Jan 24 and so nervous about he surgery but I have four kids and 36 years old. I have had my breast down twice so this is my next step. I am nervous about the pain afterward. How is it???
Hey love bug, the tummy area for me PO was ok, it was the back pain that was unexpected. A heating pad helped me a lot. Don't be nervous, you will do great and we are all sending positive energy for a speedy recovery. Keep me posted!!!
Thanks is the back pain from sitting or hunch over. How is the pain post op af 14 days. I am also worried the scar be to high. Do u know what determine s were the scar goes. One more question did u loose weight before u had done?
Looking amazing!!!!!!!!
Congrats you look great!
PO day 5-Had my first post op Dr visit today. Got my drain removed which was ok, no pain. I got my bandages off and the nurse cleaned me up. They said I can take a shower and all I need to put on my scar is Polysporin ointment on it once a day. I stopped my pain med yesterday and the only thing I need to take is my antibiotic for the next 5 days. My next appointment with my PS is next Monday and I will get my stitches removed then and discuss scar therapy at that time-eg silicone strips etc. Anyways I will post pics soon. My scar is low and I am liking what I see so far.:)
aw chica, great to see and i pray your healing nicely,as i read recent commentary so many are adaging not pain,just a lil bit of a discomfort,that appear to be true for mi amiga;whose not on here but went to a dr. from "here" from ny/nj tri-state we live flew in couple hrs.to fla.(cheaper)it was than NY,NJ and she over year now still thrilled with her flat sexi new stomach! and i know your going to be just fine. i can't wait till mi turn this spring 2013.and god speed! adios! *SexiFlatStomachCertified2013*
I know you will likely have increased swelling in the next few days, but you already look fabulous!! Even with the binder on you can see the difference! Keep posting updates!
thanks for stopping by my blog... yay for you having a look at your appointment tomorrow! you should be on the home stretch from here on... the first few days are the most uncomfortable... for the back pain i used a heating pad off and on. and it will feel like a million bucks once you begin standing a bit straighter. happy for you and look forward to hearing your progress...glad you are encouraged by my posts..will keep them coming!
Congrats hun hope recovery goes well xx

Welcome!!!   Keep on top of the pain meds and also try some massage on the back as well as the heat.  It gets better with time:)

Hang in there girlie.