Mother of 3 C-section Kids - Scheduled for Full Tt and Lipo on June 15

Hi all..38yr..mother of 3 c-section kids..little...

hi all..38yr..mother of 3 c-section kids..little one 2.5 yrs old...going in for tt and am super nervous...been reading everyones comments and am reassured by them..am not getting drains put in..my pc says he's been doing tt without them for almost a year and his patients have been fine...fingers are crossed to get this over and done with asap..will update how things went..thanks everyone for all your support even though i don't know anyone...feels good to be understood..good luck to everyone..

Dr. Jugenburg

I am 6 months post op my T.T procedure and am very happy with the results. My doctor is very good at what he does but is definitely lacking a bedside manner...he answers all your concerns but only if you ask them..so go in informed and with all your queries written down...he works out of a few locations so that was convenient for me...I wanted the procedure done in a hospital setting so he was able to deliver that one..however there was little personal post op care and was pretty much sent home after just a few hours..that was difficult...first 2 weeks were really hard..my binder was on too tight so was in pain because of that and didn't even know that was the reason and was unable to get that corrected because it was a weekend and the dr was unaccessible..so its the little things that would have made a big difference in my overall experience and recovery that has me rating this dr. as average.., good luck.