45 Year Old - Two C-Sections Created a Lot of Mileage on This Tummy - Toronto, ON

I was tired of shoving my extra stomach in my...

I was tired of shoving my extra stomach in my underwear. 2 C-sections and age contributed to my saggy stomach that were unresponsive to dieting and exercise. I found Dr. Mulholland after one of his TV appearances and I really wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Dr. Mulholland performed a traditional tummy tuck and I could tell the difference in my body right away when I woke up from surgery. Every day that goes by I am more pleased and feel really grateful to have landed with such a great surgeon and his staff.

Drains Out!

PO day 21 and the remaining drain was removed today :)

Looking forward to finally showering tomorrow!

PO Day 22 Photos

More swollen on one side than the other. Makes it look like my belly button is off to the side!

What Got Me Through My First Week

I referred to this chart a thousand times!

Ma Ma Ma My Seroma?

Realized late Saturday night that I may have a Seroma :(. Waited all through Sunday and worried. Today the doctors office reassured me my life isn't over (hey we can all get a little mellow dramatic through this process!) and sent me for an ultrasound. We'll see what the next couple days brings!

Update on the Seroma

Well what a journey this is! An ultrasound last week confirmed the suspected Seroma. On Thursday I expected maybe a needle but had a drain put in instead : (. I was assured that it's only short term and I'm looking forward to getting it out tomorrow. Not happy to be back to no showers but it's better than the bulge I had on the go. I continue to love my doc and the staff at Spamedica. The drain is a nuisance and even started malfunctioning on Friday ( after office hours of course) but being a resourceful mom of three boys I fixed it with some hockey tape! I've included a picture of my "friend".
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mulholland and his staff were fantastic. He really cares for his patients and reassures you in every way. He took the time to answer all my questions and was very professional. The staff was great and the option to stay overnight after my tummy tuck was also a good idea. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.