Septorhinoplasty with a Rib Graft - Toronto, ON

I went for a consultation with Dr. Gantous after...

I went for a consultation with Dr. Gantous after being referred by my ENT, when I was presented to him with a saddle nose deformity. Dr. Gantous explained the procedure very well and answered any questions that I had. A few months later I was in for surgery where Dr. Gantous had to take rib cartilage to rebuild my nose. Due to a rare medical condition that attacked my sinuses, my septum developed holes in it and my nose was collapsed from the bridge to just above the tip. Dr. Gantous made sure to come and check on me when I was waking up after surgery. He also made sure to schedule regular follow-up appointments. Dr. Gantous would not rush his appointments with me. I am so happy with the results and no longer have a saddle nose deformity. Dr. Gantous is a very caring surgeon who shows a lot of kindness towards his patients. If you are not happy, then Dr. Gantous is not happy. I would recommend him to anybody requiring facial plastic surgery!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

You had the best result. A rib graft is very complex and yours came out fabulous!
wow! amazing results!
Your doctor did a great job. Congrats.

Your results look great! Thank you so much for being willing to share your experience and pictures with us. :)

How was healing for the area on your rib where they took the cartilage from?

The rib healed well but it took a good couple months. It was more painful than the nose itself. The scar is concealed underneath the breast.