Every Surgeon is Not the Same - Toronto, ON

I had revision rhinoplasty done by Dr. Asaria in...

I had revision rhinoplasty done by Dr. Asaria in earlyJuly 2014. Dr. Asaria let me know that i was one of his more challenging surgerys. I have thin blood and thin skin. Due to a previous procedure, many years ago, all of the cartiledge in my nose had collapsed and became misplaced and lumped in with scar tissue. My nose looked long with a bulbous tip. I have a small face and it looked out of place on my face. I couldn't be happier with the results so far and i know it's only going to look better and better in the coming weeks and months. I still have some swelling on the tip that will dissapate in time but my profile looks so much more balanced with a nose that now fits my face and looks like what i should have been born with. Even though Dr Asaria couldn't promise better breathing, I can't believe the difference in function. I feel a whole different pathway of air coming in to my lungs that has had the most profound impact on me so far. I knew i couldn't breathe very well before. I didn't know how poor the air flow actually was until after the surgery. I could breathe better than i can ever remember right from the very first day of surgery. I am very pleased and amazed and absolutely KNOW how much care Dr Assaria took in this surgery because I can FEEL it in my breathing and i could see it in my recovery. the recovery has been a breeze compared to last time. Even with my thin skin and thin blood, i bruised less than the first surgery (which was relatively minor and uncomplicated) and i have healed quickly and comfortably for the amount of reconstruction that was performed. It feels so much different to breathe, i no longer have a wheeze or a whistle and I just know everything is right where it should be on the inside, and my nose is perfectly aligned and it looks just like it should look on the outside. My husband told me my nose looked way better already as we were leaving the clinic right after the surgery. This doctor is a gifted surgeon. I highly, highly recommend him and my only regret is that i didn't have it done sooner!!!!,

Dr Asaria IS the best, he fixed my breathing as well because I too had a collapsed tip and was whistling through my nose as well. Thats gone out the door, however I have to see him again for a revision due to rib grafting warp/shifting on the bridge of my nose. I'm excited to work with him again because my first surgery with him was a challenge as well because of my first Rhinoplasty and revision with a previous surgeon before him. Glad you like your new profile and approved breathing.
would you be willing to share pics by or in a PM. It's hard to know which reviews are real not real.
also does your bridge hurt because of the shifting and warping? does it look out of place to the average person and soon did it begin to shift and warp. What about just using ear cartilage graft as onlay graft on the bridge?
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon