Revision Surgery

20 years ago, I decided to get rhino when I was...

20 years ago, I decided to get rhino when I was young, I ended up getting a pinched nose, and although the nose was ugly- I could breath from it. MOving forward 20 years later, decided to fix the nose cosmetically
worst decision EVER. I have been unable to properly breathe from my nose for 13 months.
The first 12 months were excruciating until the doctor decided to do a revision for breathing. Nothing
changed drastically, I still have a block in my right now, namely because of a "dip" created by the original pinch... I need HELP opening up a internal depression in a nose... can anyone help??????? I professional NOT A CHARLATAN!!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
I know of an excellent plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. He specializes in revision rhinos and he's exceptional! He fixed my nose, when no one else could, and not many even wanted to attempt. Dr. Nassif. He has a lot of before/after photos and you can watch some of his surgeries on YouTube. Seriously, he's so so good.
Sorry to hear about yout results. I heard Dr. Oakly Smith is good at revisions. Good luck.

Update

the doctor tried his best to fix it cosmetically, and the nose looked beautiful, but I am stuck with a breathing issue now.
I'm sorry about your breathing issues. I have them too. I hope you find someoone who can help you.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Don't feel it necessary to do so.