Dr. Gantous Changed my Life. - Toronto, ON

I had always been very insecure about my nose...

I had always been very insecure about my nose since I was a young child. I had previously had 3 surgeries on my nose when I was younger due to infection problems causing a collapse of the bridge. Rib cartilage was taken for strength and stability, which was the most painful part. The wait was 2 months which was awesome.

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! When you say the rib cartilage was the most painful part of recovery, do you mean that the "harvesting site" from which they took the cartilage was painful?

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. And hopefully no more infections or collapses for you ever!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gantous is highly intelligent, knowledgable and caring. He was able to reconstruct my problematic nose which was missing cartilage in the bridge as well as the tip of my nose. The end result was very natural but definitely a DRAMATIC difference. It exceeded my expectations and more. I never thought I could look so normal! He changed my life and I am a much more confident person now.