Most Amazing Transformation I've Ever Seen or Experienced. - Toronto, ON

Dr rival is by far the most skilled man I know. My...

Dr rival is by far the most skilled man I know. My transformation is a work of art. He is so kind, professional,and empathetic, he is like an artist. I meant to do my review right away but I have had some health problems unrelated. If I were to rate my nose it would be a 10000000 out of 10. Best money I have ever spent. I had a bump a boney bridge a long nose and a convexed side profile that made me look like a witch. Dr rival listened to everything and was able to show me what my expected outcome would be close to looking like, the outcome was very similar to the computer generated photo but better! I now have confidence and I don't need makeup wherever I go ! I felt I already had nice facial features and now my new nose enhances my face. I look more feminine and my face almost looks smaller and delicately elegant. I can't say enough about how happy I am. I healed so well within a week my bruising was 95% gone and with makeup I looked fine. When I got my cast off I cried like a baby in the office and thanked dr rival for changing my life. I knew that life without the insecurities of having a nose from hell would be so great! It only improved day after day. I hope this review helps someone else and directs them in the right path to happiness and self confidence. I didn't even need pain medication after surgery either which was shocking. I have no scar because dr rival didn't have to make an incision he did everything through my nostrils ! Now that's talent!

Dr rival is a true artist with noses! Amazing job!

Pics
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr rival was everything I hoped for in a surgeon. He listened to what I wanted. He agreed and helped me to see a clear picture of what I could expect as an outcome. His digital imaging was almost exact to my outcome but my outcome was even better. He is kind, polite,empathetic, professional, caring, talented, an artist when it comes to surgery , honest, confident in his work an makes you feel super confident and worry free. I could go on for hours about how great he is! He changed my life :) I am forever thankful. The secretaries weren't the best with answering phones or returning messages right away but I am sure they are busy. That's the only negative thing I could say and even that wasn't a huge deal.