I Now Have the Nose I Want. - Toronto, ON

I had a bad nose job when I was a teenager. I was...

I had a bad nose job when I was a teenager. I was young and trusting and believed the surgeon. He never even mentioned the possiblity of a poor result. The next time I did a lot of research. I interviewed 4 doctors and then made my choice. I selected Dr Smith because he is clearly knowledgeable and genuinely interested in having happy patients. His wait time is longer than the others, but it was the right decision for me.

My surgery took over 3 hours and he had to use cartilage from my rib. This was initially a concern as the other surgeons didn't mention this. I'm glad I took 2 weeks off as suggested as I was very swollen. However by a month it was pretty clear what the results were going to look like. I'm a year now and I look great. Dr Smith is a very careful, experienced and thoughtful doctor and I recommend him to anyone thinking about a rhinoplasty.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I didn't feel rushed, I never waited longer than 1/2 hour, and he responded quickly to my emails.

Pictures!? Would love to see as I am considering Dr. Oakley Smith myself . . . perhaps you can PM me pictures!?
Hi, I am considering Dr. Oakley or Asaria. Could you please share why you decided to choose Dr. Oakley. Thank you!
hello charlotte,
i'm so glad that you are happy because i will see him this summer for a consultation revision rhino.
I had an open revision july 2011 and the result are horrible.
i hope he will fix my nose.
please give us more info about your experience and would like to see some before and after pictures.
for me, it's going to be the third rhino and pray to be the last.
Thank you for sharing your review!

Thats wonderful that youre happy with your results. Dr Smith is a great surgeon and I know he is an expert in revision.

Do you have any pictures that you wouldnt mind sharing? Id love to see your nose :)

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! I'm glad you're happy with your results.