Dr. Jamil Asaria - Face Cosmetic Surgery -Toronto, ON

I had fillers done twice, and both times the...

I had fillers done twice, and both times the results were spectacular. I experienced no bruising after treatment (a common side effect), and left with a natural, yet dramatically improved look. What I like best about Dr. Asaria, aside from the fact that he is one of the most personable Dr's I've never met, is that he will only make recommendations that he feels are right for you - i.e. he never puts "business" above the needs of his patients.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referral from another surgeon. Superb staff, Superb treatment, and Superb results! Dr. Asaria, and his staff, showed a keen interest in educating me about certain procedures and products, were extremely attentive to my objectives, and were also very focused on giving me a natural (yet enhanced) look. The clinic is captial "G" gorgeous, only surpassed by the lovely nurses and admin staff who are equally as wonderful and pleasant to deal with. I can't say enough good things about my experience at Face Cosmetic Surgery, and I strongly encourage you to book a consultation.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.