DR Jamil Asaria - Complex Revision Rhinoplasty Review - Toronto, ON

Being young, vain and foolish, 30 years ago I had...

Being young, vain and foolish, 30 years ago I had a rhinoplasty on what was a perfectly imperfect nose. Results were poor, both aesthetically and functionally. It left me with a collapsed vale and impaired airflow. What was supposed to strengthen my self-esteem pulverized it for years afterward. So, the decision to have this corrected was a big deal for me, hence the 30 years I guess. Dr Asaria came highly recommended by another physician I trust. I immediately felt comfortable following the consult and decided to proceed with the revision surgery. He advised it would take 4+ hours, which surprised me since it took about 20 minutes to ruin 30 years ago. In fact, he took 6 hours in surgery! My nose was a mess requiring very careful reconstruction. Dr Asaria took the time to do it right! This was very complex, detailed surgery that was done correctly and will last for as long as I do. I am very happy with the results, both functionally and aesthetically. I think he's a rare example of excellence and I don't hesitate to recommend him. And a really nice guy to boot!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Asaria's surgical skills are clearly exceptional, he's something of a wunderkind I think. But what he does, if done well, requires having at least some of the talents of a Michelangelo as well. It's a rare blend, scientist and artist working together in the patient's best interest. Dr Asaria did a great job, I am very grateful.

I'm so glad this went well for you! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.

Congrats on your successful surgery. Would be nice to see your b/a photos if you feel comfortable to post them. Thanks for sharing your experience.