Changed my Life! - Toronto, ON

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff changed my life! Going...

Dr. Jugenburg and his staff changed my life! Going in I was referred by a friend who had an amazing BA and had been researching for over 5 years and finally was ready to go through with it. I was anxious and nervous as I am a 100 lb petite asian female so I feared any implant would look ridiculous on me.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenberg was straightforward from the get go and assured me that we could easily achieve exactly what I wanted. After only 2 appts I was more than comfortable and ready to proceed. The surgery was performed right in the Royal York hotel and my husband and I were given a wonderful complimentary recovery room down the hall. The staff was beyond helpful and Kim (rn) was constantly checking on me post-op. Dr. Jugenburg and Kim were at my door at 7am to make sure I was doing well. I had absolutely NO PAIN! I'm at a week post op and have already returned to work full swing! My breasts look unbelievable already getting compliments from family friends & strangers! Thank you Dr.Jugenburg!

It sounds like you really did your homework! Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm sure other ladies considering breast aug would love to know how this has changed your life. :0)