Dr Smith - Toronto, ON

I was not happy with the bump on my nose. Dr Smith...

I was not happy with the bump on my nose. Dr Smith Has Answered All my Questions Without Any Rush and After the Surgery I Did Not Have Any Bruises and Any Pain.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't find enough words to thank Dr Smith for the fact that I've got the look I was looking for so many years. After only 8 days from my surgery - after which I did not feel any pain - I feel great and I look way better than before, and of course I feel more confident in myself.

Hey girl! You look great! Are you still happy with the results? Has your nose changed much since your surgery?
Hey there. I am very happy with the results. I'm almost done with my braces too so I should say that I am a different person now - new nose, new teeth haha. My nose has improved by becoming a very natural one. After the surgery it was swollen and it looked a bit too big, however now, after few years of having the surgery, you can't really say I've had a surgery. I'd keep recommending this amazing surgeon to anyone. Good luck ;)
Thats great to hear! I have a consult booked with Dr. Smith. Im excited to see him and see if he can fix my nose. I had my nose worked on 3 times all by the same surgeon from 2007-2011. My tip always drops and looks droopy and my nose looks wide and bulbous. It goes completely out of shape! I have a review on here with pics if you want to have a look. Its been really frustrating.
Yeah, I can hear you. You know, I've had a friend with the same issue - the nose was fine after the surgery, however it was changing over time. I can't imagine how I'd feel should this happen to me. I thank God the surgery worked for me from the first shot and that I don't have to redo it. I really hope that Dr Smith can help you fixing your nose for good. Stay positive and, trust me, you look very good ;)
Thanks girl I hope so too! Ill let you know how it goes! xoxo
Hi you look wonderful, i really like the results and this nose fits you perfectly. Did you ask for a straight nose or a little bit of slope? I asked for a straight nose and I'm 3 weeks post op and my tip is very swollen. the type of nose you have is what I'm hoping will be my outcome :) thanks for your story
Hello Julia
I 'm surprised that you did not had an osteotomy because when removing a hump that size we usually always have an osteotomy to close the open roof.
it's the first time i see that. but good for you because it's easier.
Nope, I didn't have osteotomy, just the bump rasping. Dr Smith has mentioned that I'm one of the fastest healers he's ever seen :), I was surprised as well to see no bruises, just a bit of swelling on the 2nd day and the nose is still swollen right now, however it gets better and better with each day. My biggest fear before the surgery was the ability to breathe fine through my nose, since I've heard lots of stories from women complaining of problems after rhinoplasty, however I was surprised to realize that I can breathe fine right after my surgery. The first week after the surgery I've slept on 2 pillows instead of one, since if it was only one there was a bit of pressure on my nose and didn't like that :), the rest went fine. I should mention that on my 3rd day after the surgery I went to do some groceries he-he, also stopped by the bank, so lots of people were just thinking I've hit my nose somewhere :)) since there were no bruises - was even applying my makeup on, funny to remember this
Yep, I totally agree and he's done a great job in your case too :) A new perfect nose gives so much more confidence - I would never imagine I'd feel so different, simply happy and hope you feel the same :)
Thank you!

I am very happy too!

The feeling I had when I touched the top and sides of my nose and didn't feel those bulging bones and bumps, and being able to being able to breathe air through my nose and using it for its intended purpose was the best feeling in the world!

Although, I'd still take a pretty nose that I couldn't breathe out of over a big unattractive nose!

In this case , Dr Smith was able to give me both physical/cosmetic and functional :)

You're so lucky you didn't have any bruising! Did he have to break your bones? I had bruising for almost 3 weeks! I was also extremely swollen. I didn't mind. Short term pain for long term gain! Also I have to add that I'm sensitive and react to everything so it's just me, most likely!

What did he do to your nose? Did he do any osteotomies or just rasping of the bump?
You look amazing! I'm very happy for you :)

Dr Smith is an amazing surgeon :)
Fantastic results! I think you were beautiful before and are beautiful after ;)
I agree! But even more beautiful after :)
From Day 8 to Day 14 the nose got better but the swelling is still present - have noticed it especially after wearing my sunglasses for 2 hrs :), wouldn't recommend wearing them until the swelling is completely gone.
Hey and thanks for the compliment. I did not have to look for the "right" doctor since I've been referred to Dr Smith by one of my best friends who's had her rhinoplasty with him as well and I know she's very picky when it comes to doctors. She's seen 3 doctors and she's decided to go with Dr Smith and she's not sorry and she keeps praising his amazing job, as well as I do. Dr Smith has removed the bump as you can see in the pictures; today is the 14th day after the surgery, I feel great, I've got back to my normal life even attending meetings with my clients, so I'd highly recommend you choosing Dr Smith - it was the best experience ever ;)
Forgot to mention that Dr Smith has even removed that small birthmark I've had on the right side of my nose :)
Please continue to post pictures as the swelling subsides! Have you noticed a decrease in swelling from your day 8 pictures to day 14?
Hi - you look lovely. Did you have any of your nasal bones broken and the bridge slimmed? I'm currently looking for the "right" doctor in Toronto. Already consulted with Dr. Smith. Dr. Rival is next in May
Hi Julia, So glad you love your results! I am having my primary with Dr. Smith this upcoming Monday and I am SO nervous. I hope my recovery and results turn out just as great as yours.
Hey there; what I'm sure about is that after the surgery you are going to agree with me that Dr Smith is very delicate is what he does and I really hope you'll heal as fast as I did. Just make sure to have Polisporin in the house and Q-tips - you'll need them after the surgery :) Good luck ;)
I've had an open one.
Hello julia, really nice result and i'm happy for you.
Did you have open or closed rhino??
thank you for the pictures.
bye
hello julia, i'm happy that you like your nose. just to know, i don't understand why the before and after picture are exactly the same ?? i would like to see more pictures to see the front view also.
thank you.
Hey there - I've posted more pics for your review. Today is the 13th day after surgery and I feel great and look great. My life is back to normal; well it got back to normal once the cast has been removed, we went that night to a movie with my bf. I've been referred to Dr Smith by one of my friends who's had her rhinoplasty too and she did not have any bruises either. I loved dealing with Dr Smith and I thank God I've been referred to him; I'd highly recommend Dr Smith to any girl who's dreaming about a new better look. I've had the surgery in my 30's and I was hesitating a lot since a lot of my friends were telling me that my "old" nose was looking great and it was unique. I'm happy I didn't listen to them and to my inner feelings only and right now I'm simply happy - thanks to Dr Smith.

I'm glad you're happy with your results! Thanks for sharing your story.