Dr Smith - Toronto, ON

I was not happy with the bump on my nose. Dr Smith...

I was not happy with the bump on my nose. Dr Smith Has Answered All my Questions Without Any Rush and After the Surgery I Did Not Have Any Bruises and Any Pain.

Hey girl! You look great! Are you still happy with the results? Has your nose changed much since your surgery?
Hey there. I am very happy with the results. I'm almost done with my braces too so I should say that I am a different person now - new nose, new teeth haha. My nose has improved by becoming a very natural one. After the surgery it was swollen and it looked a bit too big, however now, after few years of having the surgery, you can't really say I've had a surgery. I'd keep recommending this amazing surgeon to anyone. Good luck ;)
Thats great to hear! I have a consult booked with Dr. Smith. Im excited to see him and see if he can fix my nose. I had my nose worked on 3 times all by the same surgeon from 2007-2011. My tip always drops and looks droopy and my nose looks wide and bulbous. It goes completely out of shape! I have a review on here with pics if you want to have a look. Its been really frustrating.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't find enough words to thank Dr Smith for the fact that I've got the look I was looking for so many years. After only 8 days from my surgery - after which I did not feel any pain - I feel great and I look way better than before, and of course I feel more confident in myself.