Restylane Filler for Eye Troughs - Toronto, ON

I went to see Dr. Philip Solomon on July 17 and...

I went to see Dr. Philip Solomon on July 17 and had Restylane (fine lines) put into my eye troughs. He used a .5 cc syringe. Although it's quite normal to bruise in this area, I had no bruising whatsoever! His staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. I walked away with excellent results and I am quite happy! Will be returning to him for future procedures I'm sure...

Glad to hear things went well with the under eye injections. Did you have any swelling from it?

No, I had very minimal if any swelling. I made sure to ice before my visit just to try and shrink all the little veins under there. I iced afterwards and throughout the day. Ate Arnica for one week prior and pineapple. Two months ago I had an injection done in the same area but at a different place by a registered nurse and she hit a vein and I instantly bruised and it took two weeks for it to go away. She didn't finish filling that eye so when all the bruising was gone, the one eye looked rested and the other one not so much. I was also left with a bluish shadow in the eye that bruised. When I went in to see Dr. Solomon he redid both eyes. I noticed he went deeper into the eye trough and didn't use local freezing just to get better accurancy as the freezing seems to cause some swelling. I do realize that this area has a 50/50 chance of bruising but I really feel that it's worth having a more experienced injector. Although I am happy with the other areas I had filled by the nurse in my home town, I will leave my under eye troughs for Dr. Solomon. Sometimes paying more is worth it.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

My rating is based on my overall experience at his office and the excellent results he gave me. I chose Dr. Solomon from this website, thanks RealSelf!