Amazing Results, with NO Downtime, Bruising, or Pain! - Toronto, ON

I went to see Dr. Asaria for Cosmetic Injectables...

I went to see Dr. Asaria for Cosmetic Injectables and was amazed on how quickly i seen results. Instantly my under eye bags were gone, with minimal bruising, and no pain. The injection itself was painless and the results were instant.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria was extremely patient with all my questions and concerns and was very enthusiastic and motivated to give me the best results possible. I definitely would recommend his services to all of my friends and family! My only reget is that I didn't visit him sooner. I'm absolutely in love with my results and will definitely be going back for touch-ups and additional services when needed.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane community.