Finally perky and a flat stomach!!! Wow!! Toronto, ON

I'm 35 yrs old, a mother of 2 small children (6...

I'm 35 yrs old, a mother of 2 small children (6 & 2) and delivered them both c- section. My breast size was a 36 ddd and after having the kids, I had a nice pouch for a tummy. I have wanted a breast reduction since highschool, but wanted to wait till I had my children and knew we were finished having kids. I was extremely nervous to have the surgery, and many times thought about chickening out! Unfortunately, I wrote this review after the procedure but now that I'm healing I can say it was worth it! It is a rough 1 st week and you must have help that week, however it does get better! I'm extremely happy with my results, I would say I'm a large c or small d and my tummy is still swollen ... Post op 3 weeks but much better! Please feel free to contact me with any questions... I know how scary and emotional the procedure is...

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

After taking one year to research and find a plastic surgeon, I immediately felt comfortable with Dr. Bray and his amazing staff! I went for 2 consultations and he answered all my questions and made me feel that he totally understood the results I was trying to achieve. My plastic surgeon was amazing.... He was professional, patient, caring, compassionate, knowledgable, and kind. His team was so supportive... I would highly recommend them! His facility is top notch! Absolutely a great medical experience... They made my husband and I feel so at ease!

Hey Im going to go to Dr Bray for a consultation and am looking to get a tummy tuck Is your scar low?

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Will you be posting any before and after pictures?

Congrats on not chickening out ! My TT & breast reduction is 6 weeks away and I'm having the same thoughts. Do you have befor n after pics ?
I actually get my before pics from doc on feb 8 th.. I'm sorry ... Once I found the site, I should have taken pics but it was 3 days before surgery.... I wasn't thinking I was going to use this web site like I did... I'm hooked!!! It helped me so much!! Good luck with your procedure!! You will be happy once it is done... I'm finally feeling good 3 1/2 weeks later... Let me know if you need to vent!!!
I will definitely contact you. Thanks :)
I had a breast reduction and "mini tummy tuck" . I waited WAY to long to do this so don't chicken out! I was scared too! I am 3weeks post op today. Really really sore tonight but overdid it today. 10+ hour work day. Left the house at 7:45 just got home and straight to bed! (it's 8:45pm) that was just dumb! Take a look at my stuff, I have pictures. (some not right side up but the best I could do without asking my kids for help! This sight was a HUGE help to me! And I too am hooked. Contact me if I can help or encourage u in any way! Take pictures! It's a great motivator!