Turkey Neck Gone! - Toronto, ON

I'm 54 yrs old and decided to have a lower face...

I'm 54 yrs old and decided to have a lower face and neck lift with fat transfer to cheeks. I had lost a significant amount of weight in the past two years and was left with turkey neck and hollow cheeks . I had my surgery Aug 8th and I am thrilled by the results. It took two weeks for the bruising to disappear and the swelling a few more Iam thrilled by the outcome I look natural and 10 to 15 yrs younger. I don't look pulled most of my friends just think I look well rested and no one has noticed anything unusual about me lol. It has been 10 weeks postop and so far the fat transfer has been successful. My cheeks are fuller and decreased wrinkles. My neck is looking good and I will return in January for a checkup.i will keep you updated .

Thanks for posting your experience so far! Are you still happy with your results? Looking forward to an update.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jugenberg is kind and skilled very professional. His nurses and office staff are so helpful and friendly. I had my surgery right there at his clinic and it is very professional and the latest equipment Afterwards my girlfriend and I stayed right there in a room in the Fairmont Royal York Dr Jugenberg checked on me in my room when we had a question about my dressing and we just had to go back to the office downstairs in the am. I can't say enough about Dr Jugenberg and his wonderful staff I highly recommend them.