Talented. Be Sure to Use Your Own Judgement - Toronto, ON

Dr. Born is a great surgeon and will give you a...

Dr. Born is a great surgeon and will give you a perfect result. But if it is a boob job, be sure to use your own judgement on size and placement...he errs on the smaller side and prefers to go above the muscle. I was given a 250-350 range. I choose 350 and was very scared b/c it was the biggest size he suggested so it sounded very large...meanwhile, i still fit my old bras...differently, and better, but i'm far from big. I can't imagine if I had choose 250. I wish i went with 400's...but they do look great. Also, barely any scar immediately after and recovery was super easy. I didn't get his vitamins, etc. and was fine.

Glad they look great and thank you so much for sharing your experience. Did you choose saline or silicone?

I used silicone. I think Dr. Borns preferred method is to recommend silicon over the muscle and through the nipple. The new silicone is great, i can't even find/feel the implant. I wouldn't ask a surgeon to stray from his preferred method of incision as you want them to do what they are best at. I have virtually no scars. But decide for yourself size and placement.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Testimonials from people I know.