From No Butt to a Butt - Toronto, ON

I had my BBL on July 7th 2011. The surgery went...

I had my BBL on July 7th 2011. The surgery went well and I wasn't in all that much pain. My only complaint would be the itch from healing and of course the compression garment.

I had almost 3L of fat removed from my flanks and abdomen with 700cc's injected into each cheek. I'm not expecting a huge bum at all as I started with very very little. So far my pain has been only discomfort. I took only 1/4 of the dose of pain pills for 24 hours post op. The day after surgery I was up walking every 2 hours. I'm now day 6 and feeling almost me again.

hi i hope your recovery is quick! i just had a few questions, do you have any before and after pics? i want this procedure done, live in canada and so far Dr. J seems to be the only one experienced enough. Do you know what your before and after measurements are? hope to hear from you soon

Yay! Today I'm seeing Dr. J to get my stiches and...

Yay! Today I'm seeing Dr. J to get my stiches and tape off. I can't wait. The itch is killing me. The large tape that he placed on my back from the lipo is so itchy that if anything touches it in the slightest it drives me crazy. I was told to take some Benadryl but it doesn't help that much.
In my opinion, I truly believe this doc did a terrible job. I've seen way better bbl done. Second, you should always do as much research as possible. You want to know exactly how many surgeries a doctor has performed in the area you are seeking to make a change in. From what I've read, this Doc hasn't done much bbls. So that should have been a red flag.
Theres not really much of a difference...& omg $7000 for that?!! noooo way
can you do an update?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Js office was in contact with me each step. From pre-op blood results to wishing me well the night before surgery and the day after to make sure I was well and comfortable. Dr. J himself is very professional and knows his stuff. He makes me feel important, not just another pay cheque walking through the door. His appointments are always on time and he makes sure you know everything and have asked every possible question before you walk out of the door. I would choose him again with out a doubt.