Mini TT - Post Menopause - Toronto, ON

Looking forward to saying goodbye to the excess...

Looking forward to saying goodbye to the excess fat that has lived on my tummy for my entire life, regardless of my weight, and the fat that has accumulated on my upper abdomen since menopause. My doctor recommended a mini TT because I have good muscle tone and good skin elasticity. Someday, I can't believe that I am actually doing this.

Mini TT post menopausal

Post op one day

I won't be uploading any pics b/c I have to wear the binder for 10 days. Things look flatter. Also can't shower for 10 days. Going to look for dry shampoo. My biggest issue is with the compression garment. It feels like it pushes food from my tummy up into my throat and makes it impossible to lie down after eating. Anybody else have this problem?

Ten days post op

It was super exciting to see the "flat side" yesterday at ten days post-op. My bulging tummy has been a lifelong frustration...and now it's flat. I am so very happy. I tried on a few outfits and was ecstatic. No tummy bulge. I can hardly wait to dress in a tight shirt without a top layer to hide my tummy!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Super patient coordinator. Eva is very supportive and called before the procedure a couple of times, to make sure I remembered all the important things, and the evening after the procedure to see how I was. She met me in the morning and sat with me in the waiting area which took my mind off my anxiety. Doctor Kasrai is very kind and treated me with respect, especially during the full body picture taking session beforehand. They have been very flexible with scheduling.