Dr Solomon is Fantastic ... So Happy! - Toronto, ON

Dr Solomon performed a lip lift (in conjuction...

Dr Solomon performed a lip lift (in conjuction with a Rhinoplastic surgery) on June 6, 2014. I can honestly say I am ecstatic. The lip lift is recovering beautifully as is my nose. My stitches are basically non existent from the lip lift and it is only 10 days post surgery. My nose is recovering beautifully as well. The swelling is slowly going down and I love my side profile already (something I NEVER would have said before surgery!). Dr Solomon did a fantastic job.

Pictures

Sorry for the delay! Here are some before and after photos.

Pictures of stitches

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have only wonderful things to say about Dr Solomon. He is very friendly, always smiling and is an excellent surgeon. His work is tailored to each patient. I would refer him to anyone thinking about doing any facial surgery.

I'm glad that you are satisfied with your result. However, I do not see the difference in your before and after photos unless you made a mistake and they're all after photos. We have the same shape of face with the middle portion protruding out. I went for a consult and the consultant saw my face the way that I see it and the same way I see your face on photos. My nose and your nose can go lower. A female nose bridge does not have to be high. Straight and enough length shld do it. Your lips could still be fuller. Your MD did not do you justice.
Congratulation dear ... Can i ask how many mls u removed?
Hi. 6mm was removed.
Hi again sis Can i ask how is ur stitches its not showing at all ! Is it inside the nose ? Or bullhorn lip lift ? My nose like u and i hope my stiches will not show when i will plan for lip lift ... This is really good .
Hi - I just posted a picture of my stiching during surgery. They have now entirely faded and are not visible.
Oh my god ... How is it now ? Is it same ur skin color ? By the way my skin color same yours ... Iam scared little bet but really i need to do it .
Did u apply any thing for scar ? Its really not visible at all happy 4 you .
how is everything ?? do u feel u need to cut more??
Congratulations! I hope you will consider posting photos. As a consumer of this website, I tend to disbelieve reviews that don't include photos (aka evidence).
Sorry it took so long but I have posted pictures now.
Thanks for updating with your photos!
Thanks. I'm so glad you're satisfied with the results. You were beautiful before the surgery. But it's wonderful it worked out for you. Keep well :))
Thanks for sharing! We'd love to see your before and after photos so we can visualize your transformation.