Aggressive Banana Roll Lipo - Toronto, ON

Unfortunately, I didn't research the surgeon prior...

Unfortunately, I didn't research the surgeon prior to the procedure and did not realize that I can get bad results. I trusted the surgeon and the clinic "Toronto Cosmetic Clinic" thinking they provide qualified experienced surgeons.

I was alway full under and around my butt no matter how much I exercised or lost weight. I finally decided to do lipo for banana roll, outer and inner thighs. I also had abdomen done. Thankfully, abdomen was ok, however, aggressive lipo of banana roll resulted in droopy butt and an artificial low crease line with a double crease effect more evident on the left.

I mentioned this to him in follow up and his response was: your crease is where your crease is. I wasn't convinced with this answer of course because I know I never had low creases like that. Thankfully, I didn't do any revision procedures with him.

I would certainly NOT recommend him for lipo. I don't think he has the sufficient skill for that.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Don't let him do lipo on you. Find someone with better skill and more experience.