Aggressive Banana Roll Lipo - Toronto, ON

Unfortunately, I didn't research the surgeon prior...

Unfortunately, I didn't research the surgeon prior to the procedure and did not realize that I can get bad results. I trusted the surgeon and the clinic "Toronto Cosmetic Clinic" thinking they provide qualified experienced surgeons.

I was alway full under and around my butt no matter how much I exercised or lost weight. I finally decided to do lipo for banana roll, outer and inner thighs. I also had abdomen done. Thankfully, abdomen was ok, however, aggressive lipo of banana roll resulted in droopy butt and an artificial low crease line with a double crease effect more evident on the left.

I mentioned this to him in follow up and his response was: your crease is where your crease is. I wasn't convinced with this answer of course because I know I never had low creases like that. Thankfully, I didn't do any revision procedures with him.

I would certainly NOT recommend him for lipo. I don't think he has the sufficient skill for that.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were lookng for. Are you considering having a revision with someone else, or are you leaving things as they are at the moment?

I would if I find a skillful surgeon with elite experience in lipo deformity corrections.

Hopefully there's someone out there who can help you. Just reserach as much as you can until you find someone you're comfortable with and who you feel has the right qualifications.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Don't let him do lipo on you. Find someone with better skill and more experience.