Juvederm Volbella - so far I'm liking the result. - Toronto, ON

I had 1 syringe of Juvederm Volbella injected into...

I had 1 syringe of Juvederm Volbella injected into my lips 2 days ago, and so far I'm liking the result. I've got a small bruise on my right side, been taking arnica tablets and rubbing in arnica gel to try to minimize it faster. The 1st day my lips looked like duck lips, they look perfect right now so I'm hoping none of this is swelling, will update later!

I had numbing cream put on before the injections, the whole process wasn't so much painful, but it did hurt a little and was uncomfortable. Honestly, I was expecting much worse and this was definitely tolerable.

Don't know how I feel about this yet

There's only a slight difference now and between my lips' original size. My top lip doesn't disappear when I smile but I'm still not sure that it was worth it. I've got a follow up appointment in 2 weeks, maybe I should try a different filler?
Skinjectables Cosmetic Clinic

My injections were done by Glenda, who somehow managed to make me feel at ease during this process. She took her time doing the injections, and I love my results!

How is the swelling and the bruising now?

All the swelling is gone now and they look so much smaller :( I'll add a photo

Just saw your update.  Sounds like you might need a little more filler?  Let us know what your doctor thinks at your 2-week appointment.  Sorry you didn't get the results you wanted the first go around (although it is always better to get less and add a little later than to overdo it and be stuck with duck lips for months!).

Personally I think Juraderm ultra is great for lips my doctor told me that volbella is best for fine lines and I wouldn't get as much volume with Volbella so I always opt for Juvaderm ultra and I always love it. x
Thank you, I'll ask for that next time!