Simply the Best for Botox and Fillers! - Toronto, ON

An unbelievable experience from start to finish. I...

An unbelievable experience from start to finish. I am an esthetician with 15 years of experience in the field, and trust me I have seen it all!

Dr. Asaria is genuine, caring, and extremely highly skilled. He was recommended by a friend, and from my initial contact with his clinic (booked my appointment on a weekend at 9pm!), his wonderful staff, and his nurses, I felt like they really cared about their patients. Dr. Asaria took his time during my consultation and gave me several different options. He is smart, charming, (and very handsome!!!) Having been to many different clinics, this was by far the warmest and friendliest consultation I have experienced.

I can honestly say that the results of his injections were simply incredible. He convinced me to use less botox and less fillers than I usually do, and at the same time I look better than ever. I had no bruising and no pain at all. The results are so natural and I don't look overdone.

I can honestly say that I think Dr. Asaria is the best doctor in Toronto for injectables. If you are looking for someone to give you the right advice and do your treatment perfectly, you definitely have to see him!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't recommend Dr. Asaria more highly. Simply the best!