Amazing Doctor! Great Natural Result! -Toronto, ON

I had been considering getting a little bit of...

I had been considering getting a little bit of filler in my tear trough for the last year or so but I was really nervous about the procedure and wanted to make sure I choose the right physician. I had Redensity injected into the tear trough area and a little bit of juvederm in my nasolabial folds just over two weeks ago. I love it! No lumps or bumps - just had a tiny bruise that resolved in a few days.The tear trough is a difficult area to treat - be careful of who you choose for this. I highly recommend Dr. Asaria for facial fillers.

That is great that you only had a tiny bit of bruising! Can you feel the product in the undereye area at all, or does it just feel completely normal to you?

You can't feel it once its in there but I really noticed that when I cup the sides of my face I can feel that the eye/upper cheek area has been significantly lifted up. Its not an uncomfortable or strange feeling though.

Thanks so much for letting me know!

Now that three months have passed how is the area looking? Does it still look pretty much completely filled or does it look like its starting to dissolve?

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Real Self. Dr. Asaria is fantastic! He is very patient and answered all my questions.