Retired - Toronto, ON

In late April, 2014 Dr. Asaria performed a face &...

In late April, 2014 Dr. Asaria performed a face & neck lift, upper & lower eyelid surgery, fat grafting and a chemical peel. I am 64 years old so there was considerable excess skin to remove especially around my neck. The results were simply outstanding. My face & neck are much more youthful and yet the results are natural. Initially I was concerned about the recovery, but healing for me was fast. Within one month of the surgery my husband and I completed a two week bicycle tour outside of Canada. I most definitely recommend Dr. Asaria and his team of highly skilled and caring people.
I'm glad this went well for you, and congrats on your bicycle trip! What was your first week of recovery like?
The first three days of recovery were difficult which I was told to expect, but after that progress was quick. As you might have guessed, I have a positive mindset and enjoy excellent health so this no doubt helped. Thanks for your comment.
Hi Shirley, so nice of you to post you experience. Thank you!! I will be having the same procedure as you in October with Dr. Asaria. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Asaria. He is very caring and knowledgeable. If you don't mind I would like to know if your swelling and bruising was gone within two weeks. Of course I'm very nervous about the procedure but feel I'm going to be in very capable hands. If you feel that you have any other information to share with me about your recovery, I would greatly appreciate any further info so I know what to expect. I'm so happy your surgery went well for you. Wish mine was over. Thank you very very much.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Asaria took the time to explain the procedures and the risks. He is professional, skilled and caring. His support team at FACE, along with the staff at The Cumberland Clinic, are fantastic.