Its Worth It - Toronto, ON

Right from the beginning Dr. Jugenburg was...

Right from the beginning Dr. Jugenburg was understanding and most importantly didn’t pressure me into doing anything I wasn’t ready to do. I first went to a consultation with my mother, where he guided us step by step through the procedure. Feeling more than ready I decided to book the appointment.

The procedure I had was a Incision less Otoplasty ear tuck on both of my ears, meaning the incisions are on the inside of the ear and I was able to go through the whole procedure with out the use of anesthetic just local freezing. My recovery was fast and I didn’t feel much pain, just feeling very uncomfortable. With in weeks after my ear tuck, I was off to Spain to compete in the Miss Intercontinental pageant wearing my hair up never feeling better. Being able to wear my hair in a ponytail and not feel like everyone is staring at me has made my life a lot more relaxed and I no longer feel self-conscious. I can also perform better at my modelling jobs, which required me to wear my hair up.

Fabulous results!! How much does it cost?
Beautiful results. It's my dream to get this procedure done. Just trying to find the right doctor;-) congrats!
Hi There, you look beautiful. I had the stitch method done a few weeks ago but my ears look folded at the top. Can I ask if you were happy with your results immediately?
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Words can't express how well trained and well mannered Dr. Jugenburg and his staff is. They deserve a 5 star rating because they went beyond and above.