Its Worth It - Toronto, ON

Right from the beginning Dr. Jugenburg was...

Right from the beginning Dr. Jugenburg was understanding and most importantly didn’t pressure me into doing anything I wasn’t ready to do. I first went to a consultation with my mother, where he guided us step by step through the procedure. Feeling more than ready I decided to book the appointment.

The procedure I had was a Incision less Otoplasty ear tuck on both of my ears, meaning the incisions are on the inside of the ear and I was able to go through the whole procedure with out the use of anesthetic just local freezing. My recovery was fast and I didn’t feel much pain, just feeling very uncomfortable. With in weeks after my ear tuck, I was off to Spain to compete in the Miss Intercontinental pageant wearing my hair up never feeling better. Being able to wear my hair in a ponytail and not feel like everyone is staring at me has made my life a lot more relaxed and I no longer feel self-conscious. I can also perform better at my modelling jobs, which required me to wear my hair up.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Words can't express how well trained and well mannered Dr. Jugenburg and his staff is. They deserve a 5 star rating because they went beyond and above.

Hi There, you look beautiful. I had the stitch method done a few weeks ago but my ears look folded at the top. Can I ask if you were happy with your results immediately?
oh sorry i wanted to ask you, it still bugs me to this day to sleep on my ears, I think im afraid of them popping back out lol do you sleep on yours?
beautiful results lady! I had my ears pinned almost 15 years ago and it was the best thing i had ever done in my life!!! feels amazing hey? but your healing sounded great, mine was super painful and had to be put to sleep =/
Your results are amazing - and you are just gorgeous!
you look great! any scarring or noticeable negative effects now?
Oh my gosh, you look absolutely fabulous (even though you were stunning before). I hope I turn out as well as you!

Hi Chelse -- Thanks for posting your experience. You look great!