Dr. Jugenburg Is Quite Adept With Dermal Fillers! - Toronto, ON

The "Procedure Type" is a Dermal Filler (not...

The "Procedure Type" is a Dermal Filler (not listed in the choices on realself.com)
My experience with Dr. Jugenburg at his office in the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute on May 22 2013, was a very good one. His office is beautiful and is located in the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto. He used "Teosyal Redensity II" for tear trough filler under both my eyes to get the sunken, sleepless look out. The product was injected above the bone of my eye socket and gently massaged into the pocket beneath my eye and around the fatty tissue. It plumped up the hollows and helped conceal the dark circles as it blended into my cheekbones. I'm not going to say that those tiny needles didn't hurt. They did, more like a stinging or slight pinching sensation that went away quickly. He put half a millilitre on either side and the results were instantaneous. My tear troughs were filled up nicely and I looked like I had gotten ten hours of sleep! The whole procedure took less than half and hour. I left the office very pleased. Initially there was some slight redness in a couple of spots that lasted for three days (nothing a concealer couldn't cover), but no bruising. I've had this procedure done before elsewhere and I have experienced unwanted bruising that lasted for a week!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Overall, I was very pleased with Dr. Jugenburg's willingness to listen, and his expert hand using a cosmetic filler. I’m also very pleased with his choice of using the Teosyal Redensity II product for my specific issue as well.

Dr Jugenburg does not do fillers himself, his med staff performs filler/botox procedures. I have hard time believing it was him who "used "Teosyal Redensity II" for tear trough filler under both my eyes."
Believe what you want. Dr, Jugenburg did do the procedure at the time. He will do fillers if he is not busy in the OR and on request. His "med staff" is a very qualified Nurse named Glenda. She also does a superb job with fillers.
I don't know what kind of special request you are talking but when I went there nobody offered me to see the doctor. Instead I saw a nurse who looked way overdone. She recommended me to get a volumizing filler, & I am a 34 year old woman. I went to see another doctor who had personally looked at my face & said that it is too early to have a volumizing filler considering my age & lack of sagging.
The review was from May 2013, things probably change continually at Dr. Jugenburg's clinic. Every doctor has something different to say in regards to what you need done, because the nature of the business is subjective. Also, forums like realself.com help you determine which doctors best suit your needs.

Thanks for sharing your experience with RealSelf.  How long does the treatment last?

I can honestly say about 10 months before I noticed it wearing off.