Dr. Jugenburg Is Quite Adept With Dermal Fillers! - Toronto, ON

The "Procedure Type" is a Dermal Filler (not...

The "Procedure Type" is a Dermal Filler (not listed in the choices on realself.com)
My experience with Dr. Jugenburg at his office in the Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute on May 22 2013, was a very good one. His office is beautiful and is located in the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto. He used "Teosyal Redensity II" for tear trough filler under both my eyes to get the sunken, sleepless look out. The product was injected above the bone of my eye socket and gently massaged into the pocket beneath my eye and around the fatty tissue. It plumped up the hollows and helped conceal the dark circles as it blended into my cheekbones. I'm not going to say that those tiny needles didn't hurt. They did, more like a stinging or slight pinching sensation that went away quickly. He put half a millilitre on either side and the results were instantaneous. My tear troughs were filled up nicely and I looked like I had gotten ten hours of sleep! The whole procedure took less than half and hour. I left the office very pleased. Initially there was some slight redness in a couple of spots that lasted for three days (nothing a concealer couldn't cover), but no bruising. I've had this procedure done before elsewhere and I have experienced unwanted bruising that lasted for a week!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Overall, I was very pleased with Dr. Jugenburg's willingness to listen, and his expert hand using a cosmetic filler. I’m also very pleased with his choice of using the Teosyal Redensity II product for my specific issue as well.

Thanks for sharing your experience with RealSelf.  How long does the treatment last?